Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I seen it in:
New York
Denver
Seattle
Portland

Nigerians are very cocky, our government is shyt.
Yea, nationally, the country is shyt
On an individual level, damn near every Nigerian I personally know* is doing amazing in life (about half overcoming poverty)

Even in the sports arena
Adesanya
Usman
Joshua
Giannis
Hakeem

From nothing to 1% in their fields
We're used to overcoming tough circumstances and being great

With that avy, you should know better

Nigerians are arrogant for no reason

Nigeria should be a trillion dollar economy but you pipo like poverty and tribalism

Daps
Nothing controversial about what he said.

You have Africans in the same nations hating each other over religious or ethnic beefs. Most Nigerians, Ghanaians, Ethiopians, Kenyans etc., I've known have been cool as fukk.

Some folks prefer jollof rice and some folks like turkey and mayonnaise sandwiches.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I met this Ethiopian chick she was a cashier in a gas station. I ain’t going to lie she was beautiful I shot my shot and she turned me down. She hit me with the :mjpls:.
So I see her one day on my lunch break at Subway I pull up in the F150 she like “How are you? I kept walking and ordered my food.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I just gave you an answer to your question. I am not the one to refute to as I don't disagree with you

@Astroslik is not "FBA". He is a frauding tether:

Screenshot-20240321-212532-Brave.jpg

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I posted this six years ago. Africans treat africans like dirt. All theyre doing is importing a behavior they long carried.

Nah this is foul lmaoo. I’m laughing not at the treatment but the commonality of it.

Don’t get me started on sending their children across the globe for no apparent reason :mjlol: Imagine having your son live with some random ass uncle you don’t know because you’re “busy”

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who threw the first stone?
It would beyond incomprehensible to think there was just one incident that is catalyst for hate.

We didn't all get together to simultaneously decide we are against Black Americans and united under one banner to be the opposition. People who insist on thinking like this are wilfully ignorant of who Africans are that's why we have no identity to them. We are just "tethers" so in their mind if a Somalian or Nigerian or Egyptian hates on them they feel just as valid to hate on some from South Africa for it. When you contextualize the problem and the insinuations thrown around it actually starts to look retarded.

ADOS and West Africans have a friction that stems from the original sin of the foundation of America. The sentiments and hostilities spill out to "others" by virtue of them being African. It's the reason as an African I've often been accused of having a hand in slave trade as per my ancestors by people who don't bother to know anything about me besides the fact that in from Africa. So in their unreasonable minds it's makes perfect sense to have friction with all Africa s because we apparently all have wronged them. They claim we are only united as Africans when it comes to ADOS hate yet they will also berate us for tribalism. So they acknowledge that we actually have beef amongst ourselves but then contradict themselves to say Africans are just all the same and all have this hatred towards them. All these things can't be true at the same time. It's a game of stupidity

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Africans" don't even like "Africans". There is no unified body of Africans that all love each other but just happen to hate black folks. The main difference is American black folks didn't grow up other there, so they aren't privy to the tribal/ethnic conflicts. If a lot of them are in conflict with each other, it would be no surprise they continue to stick to their own culture/tribe and don't want to mix with African Americans.
Thank you.

ADOS are just another tribe in the mix. When hate flies everyone gets it. But the perspective is different when you not on the continent. Folks feel singled out by this unrealistic African unified body that doesn't exist.

I work with a breh from country and we are both in Canada. He is from a different tribe. He has been introduced to me by other brehs many times and he won't say a word to speak. He is standoffish all because I'm not from his tribe or he doesn't like my tribe I don't know. Same dude is cool with all the other Africans that are not from our country. But as per coli logic we are all conspiring African tethers

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
[]
I posted this six years ago. Africans treat africans like dirt. All theyre doing is importing a behavior they long carried.

Not clicking that video but you think Africa has one culture and no identity?

Do you consider yourself educated?

I'm just curious....

This is the same shyt ignorant Africans do to Americans they watch one low vibration media clip and decide that ignorance is y'all true representation. Do you not see that you are just the other side of that coin?

Black Americans have the most friction with other Black Americans as well as per stats. Someone a with a skewed perspective could just paint a similar picture and it would mean the same thing. "Look how you guys treat each other" then I pluck some shyt from world star ad evidence.

:skip:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He’s scared to fight? You yourself admitted you took a group of dudes with guns with you when you went to meet him! If that ain’t the most p*ssy shyt ever I don’t know what is lol

Please stop stalking me, fakkit :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He’s scared to fight? You yourself admitted you took a group of dudes with guns with you when you went to meet him! If that ain’t the most p*ssy shyt ever I don’t know what is lol
:dead:

This guy @Billy Ocean is a fukking LOSER. My gawd. He closed his laptop and literally went outside to fight someone over some internet beef. No doubt this basement dweller spent time in prison/jail :laff::laff:

Notice how he purposely tries to troll and derail threads that have to do with black americans. His mother sucks wayyy too much dikk and has a brain on her to produce such a dumbass child

Status
Not open for further replies.