Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Europeans created “Africans” and lumped a bunch of different dark skinned tribes together. These Africans helped Europeans enslave rival tribes, not “their own people”. We never had to find solidarity in our complexion until outsiders arrived. These tribes were as different from each other as the English were from the Scotts and the Irish. “Their own people”. No, they weren’t.
Somehow they were able to set all that aside to come after us. Funny that huh? During a time where Germany and France were actively hostile to each other.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Somehow they were able to set all that aside to come after us. Funny that huh? During a time where Germany and France were actively hostile to each other.
Its wild. They have an ingrained code.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
One thing I've peeped is that Nigerians seem to be especially outspoken to the point people think Nigeria=all of Africa.

That's because Nigerians are the most numerous/common "black" African group/nation you'll come across in the USA

qUlIZMl.jpeg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Europeans created “Africans” and lumped a bunch of different dark skinned tribes together. These Africans helped Europeans enslave rival tribes, not “their own people”. We never had to find solidarity in our complexion until outsiders arrived. These tribes were as different from each other as the English were from the Scotts and the Irish. “Their own people”. No, they weren’t.
:gucci:Did you reply to the wrong post? Bc I didn't use a single word or phrase you put in quotation marks. Aint that what quotation marks mean? That somebody actually... idk, said that???

Nor was I talking about 500 years ago. I'm talking about today, when self- identified "Africans" come to our home, through the doors we left open just for them, and have contempt for me and mine. That's traitorous. I said what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.