Nigerian comedian Godfrey says some Africans hate African Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
French being kicked out of schools is being replaced by Russian or Chinese overseers.

We are seeing much more regional tensions grow in West Africa as Western and Asian powers puppeteer the nations there. And much of the private sector growth is tied outside financers.

I just don't see it.
where is you proof that chinese and russian will be taught in schools the likes of Mali and Burkina Faso?:dead:

this was so lazy

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there are 100s of different ethnic groups in Nigeria. Do you think the video I posed was of my culture? At this point, I don't care.

It's hilarious how yall love to be Africans until dirt is exposed and are quick to go "it's them"
That's like telling white folks it's amazing y'all love being cacs until you have to be accountable for Nazi Germany. They carry their faults individually. You want us to band together to carry your dirt? They carry their accomplishments together.

Speak on what Nigerians do to other Nigerians without trying to implicate Africans because your peanut ass head can't comprehend we not moving the same just because we "are all Africans". Buffoonish prince of poverty

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Naw that’s @Billy Ocean. Look at how enraged and frustrated he is. Keep in mind this guy is 40 years old acting like this. And he has a kid! :laff:

I be bullying the fukk outta this b*stard deadbeat but I can’t help it :russ:

"Bullying" :dead: :dead: :dead:

Suuuuuuure, my lil tether buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ol musty fakkit mad I exposed him to them folks that don't know him:

Screenshot-20240321-212532-Brave.jpg

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Naw that’s @Billy Ocean. Look at how enraged and frustrated he is. Keep in mind this guy is 40 years old acting like this. And he has a kid! :laff:

I be bullying the fukk outta this b*stard deadbeat but I can’t help it :russ:

@Billy Ocean the biggest self hating c00n here, not surprising :mjlol:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

This guy @Billy Ocean is a fukking LOSER. My gawd. He closed his laptop and literally went outside to fight someone over some internet beef. No doubt this basement dweller spent time in prison/jail :laff::laff:

Notice how he purposely tries to troll and derail threads that have to do with black americans. His mother sucks wayyy too much dikk and has a brain on her to produce such a dumbass child
not only did he go outside, he, by his own admittance, rounded up a group of his loser friends with guns and took them up there with him.

imagine talking big shyt on the internet but then being too scared to handle business in person by yourself. it'd be embarrassing enough fighting someone over some message board shyt, multiply that times 1000 when you're so terrified you have to call in armed help lol

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
"Bullying" :dead: :dead: :dead:

Suuuuuuure, my lil tether buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ol musty fakkit mad I exposed him to them folks that don't know him:

Straight bullying your bytch ass while your indian guyanese mother gives all the brehs deep throat. :laff:Big black dikk all in her gums.

Her coochie kinda got that funk though. You know that typical indian musk :scusthov:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
not only did he go outside, he, by his own admittance, rounded up a group of his loser friends with guns and took them up there with him.

imagine talking big shyt on the internet but then being too scared to handle business in person by yourself. it'd be embarrassing enough fighting someone over some message board shyt, multiply that times 1000 when you're so terrified you have to call in armed help lol
Breh is a fukking LOSER. A failure in everything be does. @Billy Ocean would you tell your kids you did this? How pathetic are you? :laff:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Straight bullying your bytch ass while your indian guyanese mother gives all the brehs deep throat. :laff:Big black dikk all in her gums.

Her coochie kinda got that funk though. You know that typical indian musk :scusthov:

Fire 🔥

You my tether, buddy:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
another baseless talking point

it's even more pathetic coming from an african
Baseless? the Chinese are overfishing Ghanian fisheries. They are busy illegal mining in Nigeria, one of which where they stored explosives in a residential neighborhood next to my cousins house which exploded in January killing 20 people. my cousin’s beautiful home, GONE.
IMG-2557.jpg

IMG-2559.jpg

IMG-2561.jpg

This African doesn’t trust any of these motherfukkers. None of them are our friends.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t really like him, but he made good points here and might actually get white folks riled up with the truth :mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

These nikkas is really p*ssy. Whats funnier is nikka will only want to fight because they know you on the other side of the damn nation. And they'll offer to fly you out to them lol. Who the hell gone do that? These nikkas is frauds. @Sad Bunny is a prime example

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.