Not open for further replies.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:dead:

This guy @Billy Ocean is a fukking LOSER. My gawd. He closed his laptop and literally went outside to fight someone over some internet beef. No doubt this basement dweller spent time in prison/jail :laff::laff:

Notice how he purposely tries to troll and derail threads that have to do with black americans. His mother sucks wayyy too much dikk and has a brain on her to produce such a dumbass child

You in threads cosplaying as "FBA" just solely to shyt on Black people:

Screenshot-20240321-212532-Brave.jpg

You currently are the biggest fraud on the Coli, lying fakkit :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
[]
Not clicking that video but you think Africa has one culture and no identity?

Do you consider yourself educated?

I'm just curious....

This is the same shyt ignorant Africans do to Americans they watch one low vibration media clip and decide that ignorance is y'all true representation. Do you not see that you are just the other side of that coin?

Black Americans have the most friction with other Black Americans as well as per stats. Someone a with a skewed perspective could just paint a similar picture and it would mean the same thing. "Look how you guys treat each other" then I pluck some shyt from world star ad evidence.

:skip:
I own two businesses in Africa. Going back there next week for the next three months.

I’m sorry, but there is a level of mistreatment africans have between themselves that is very common. Of course you won’t watch the video, but are quick to online label my education. I guarantee you I have a bigger commitment to the continent than you do as you sit comfortably in your chair here in the states while doing nothing for back home.

Don’t question my education. I called a spade of spade.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I own two businesses in Africa. Going back there next week for the next three months.

I’m sorry, but there is a level of mistreatment africans have between themselves that is very common. Of course you won’t watch the video, but I quit to label my education. I guarantee you I have a bigger commitment to the continent than you do as you sit comfortably in your chair here in the states while doing nothing for back home. Don’t question my education.
"Businesses In Africa... Going back there."

Where muthafuka where?!

This person can't even identify the places he is talking about to give his words context.

This the shyt I'm talking about.
Mind numbing ignorance.

Sorry I don't click on twitter links and it wouldn't move me to think I learned something either way because like I said If I go watch some goofy shyt on Worldstar bout your people does that make me an expert on them and their culture? :skip:

Do you consider yourself educated? Because you sure love to dwell in ignorance and that stance is a choice. Personally there's nothing that I can see that will make me think I can profile Black Americans but you do what you need to if you happen to be that ignorant.

You don't have a commitment bigger than mine. There's a select few people on this forum who know how me and my family personally move on the continent. I've helped them and connected them to opportunities in private. Don't even go there. I'll question your education and elaborate of why with more examples just to illustrate how ignorant it looks when you talk about Black Americans the same way you talk about all Africans. You feel entitled to profile Africans off clips but I can do the same yet I don't. I'm above stupidity. You make the choices you need to in this life... And live with them. Your experiences in Africa with whichever Africans you around ain't relevant to everyone in 50+ other countries. Stop the bullshyt.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Someone here said he is coke head. I am getting that energy.

There is no way I would watch a standup special of his.

That said, is Godfrey a coli breh? :mjpls:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Pan Africanism never had any real foothold in Africa. South Africa’s fight was similar to Black’s fight here as they were in proximity to their oppressors. Which is why the bond between south africans and black americans was far stronger than with other groups. Either way, the powers that be were not going to allow pan Africanism to take root in Africa.

The formation of the African Union was done to hurt Kwame
pan africanism is stronger now, than it's ever been. Well...... atleast amongst african countries

and no, black americans and south africans don't have a stronger bond based on apartheid.
other africans were participating far graters for south african apartheid than african americans.
for god sakes, south african practically adopted Tanzanian nation anthem because of their bond. other countries were donating money to ANC.

NYC Rebel

Daps
"Businesses In Africa... Going back there."

Where muthafuka where?!

This person can't even identify the places he is talking about to give his words context.
:mjlol:

You so BADLY want me to be a liar when folks who know me in here KNOW i'm an Ife prince. Yoruba prince. I brought the Ooni of Ife to Brooklyn in 2016.

I DID THIS.

I LIVE this.

fukk outta here. All yall dudes just talk. I've BEEN a real bridge between Blacks here and the continent. Now what the fukk are your bonafides beside spazzing out online?

NYC Rebel

Daps
pan africanism is stronger now, than it's ever been. Well...... atleast amongst african countries

and no, black americans and south africans don't have a stronger bond based on apartheid.
other africans were participating far graters for south african apartheid than african americans.
for god sakes, south african practically adopted Tanzanian nation anthem because of their bond. other countries were donating money to ANC.
Its stronger along social media lines. I'm not seeing it when on one side of the continent Africans are dikk riding the Chinese while on the other side of the continent other Africans want them out.

I'm not seeing it. It's just unity online but Africans in general don't know what the fukk is going on between their respective countries.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You so BADLY want me to be a liar when folks who know me in here KNOW i'm an Ife prince. Yoruba prince. I brought the Ooni of Ife to Brooklyn in 2016.

I DID THIS.

I LIVE this.

fukk outta here. All yall dudes just talk. I've BEEN a real bridge between Blacks here and the continent.

That's all you had to say. So your people treat each other like shyt?! Claim that and own it don't make it an "us" thing. That's not my culture just because we both from Africa. Hence me questioning your education continually. I don't care about your royalty or status. You still a goof and princes are a dime a dozen out there. I will now put you on the prestigious list of idiots to never speak to again.

Good riddance clown

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And here it is.

This is where the African unity folks love to say is there, dies. Dudes are quick to get "yall people" when it comes down to it..... :mjpls:
And where what is? You want us to be united in sharing your dirt? Nah playa. Nope

You know damn well that's YOUR culture you speaking on that's not an "US" thing. African unity doesn't mean having no individual Identity or cultural differences. And you wonder why I questioned your education. Disingenuous characters abound here...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Its stronger along social media lines. I'm not seeing it when on one side of the continent Africans are dikk riding the Chinese while on the other side of the continent other Africans want them out.

I'm not seeing it. It's just unity online but Africans in general don't know what the fukk is going on between their respective countries.
trade is higher than ever amongst countries
more open boarders
private sectors are stretching multiple countries
more big projects being launched that crosses multiple countries
french language is slowinly being kicked out in schools in the sahel
swahili is spreading to southern and central african courses

NYC Rebel

Daps
And where what is? You want us to be united in sharing your dirt? Nah playa. Nope

You know damn well that's YOUR culture you speaking on that's not an "US" thing.

there are 100s of different ethnic groups in Nigeria. Do you think the video I posed was of my culture? At this point, I don't care.

It's hilarious how yall love to be Africans until dirt is exposed and are quick to go "it's them"

NYC Rebel

Daps
trade is higher than ever amongst countries
more open boarders
private sectors are stretching multiple countries
more big projects being launched that crosses multiple countries
french language is slowinly being kicked out in schools in the sahel
swahili is spreading to southern and central african courses
French being kicked out of schools is being replaced by Russian or Chinese overseers.

We are seeing much more regional tensions grow in West Africa as Western and Asian powers puppeteer the nations there. And much of the private sector growth is tied outside financers.

I just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.