Nigerian comedian Godfrey says some Africans hate African Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
As a long time watcher of Godfrey, I’ll say the thing I like about him the least is that he’s the kind of guy who will say whatever he has to say to make the person in front of him like him.

His opinions change, he backtracks and finds himself having to explain his previous comment because he’ll frame his thoughts one way, get some pushback, and then reframe his previous comment in a way to appease the audience in front of him.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Godfrey is talking about the effects of colonization aka the colonial mentality. Black faces with white minds.

Any black person who has a colonial mentality sees another black person as a threat. Yet open arms to those who don't look like them. A conscious black person is the antithesis!

Caucasians used favoritism to divide and pity different ethnic groups against each other during slavery. "Don't trust them trust us" "Those other blacks are bad you blacks are better"

What happened? White people ended up running an imperialist game. Chess not checkers. By force, white people used passive aggression to enforce their customs, traditions, language, and beliefs onto the continent.

People say these tribes were not united yet this is historical evidence that shows Afrikans of various ethnicities participated in Ancient Kemet (Egypt). Including West Africa ()

Many exceptions fought back Caucasians. Such as Queen Nzinga of Angola Ndongo and the Matamba empire. Ethiopians fighting the Italians in the Battle of Adwa 1896. The Kru and the Baga in the Pepper Coast (Liberia-Sierra Leone). The Mossi Kingdoms. Dona Beatriz Kimpa Vita of Kongo Empire. Futa Jallon (Guinea) threatening Cacs to death.

The same resistance was used in the New World. Maroon Rebellion in Jamaica. The Nat Turner Rebellion in the United States. The Haitian independence battle against the Spanish and French. Countless slave rebellions in the Caribbean and Latin America
Links (7 Famous Slave Revolts | HISTORY) (African and Afro-Indian Rebel Leaders in Latin America) (https://slaverebellion.info/index.php?page=slave-resistances-in-latin-america)

Most of the modern education system in Afrika is owned by the colonizer. Most of the educational curriculum taught is mainly European history. Ancient Afrikan history nor any Black diaspora history including the Americas isn't taught and forbidden in these schools.

This also includes the Caribbean and the United States. You'll notice that black history isn't taught in history school books. We had to learn black history from elders or from external black sources such as books and documentaries.

Owning our platform is essential. Telling our story instead of the colonizer narrating for us.

Another effect of colonialism is economics. The Chinese and Russians compete for land and natural resources. The problem? This leads to a debt trap. Owned by the IMF World Bank. Business is business, however, corruption and ruthless behavior are not moral for business. This is why Akon is seen as a pawn for the Chinese. This doesn't support the black dollar.

Not setting any tariffs on the resources is another issue in not gaining dividends. This comes back to economic independence.

Look at Burkina Faso. Have you heard of Thomas Sankara? He wanted to unite social classes, provide economic development and use productivity to grow the nation. As a result, he was assassinated by his own best friend a pawn for the French.

Sankara's successor Ibrahim Traorè is following in his footsteps. Kicking out the French or any western invention from Burkina Faso developing.

Black people focus on the bigger picture. Cacs are subconsciously threatened by black unity. To us this is strength.

As'e

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Baseless? the Chinese are overfishing Ghanian fisheries. They are busy illegal mining in Nigeria, one of which where they stored explosives in a residential neighborhood next to my cousins house which exploded in January killing 20 people. my cousin’s beautiful home, GONE.
IMG-2557.jpg

IMG-2559.jpg

IMG-2561.jpg

This African doesn’t trust any of these motherfukkers. None of them are our friends.

Madame, ask your President Tinubu to save his country

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I own two businesses in Africa. Going back there next week for the next three months.

I’m sorry, but there is a level of mistreatment africans have between themselves that is very common. Of course you won’t watch the video, but are quick to online label my education. I guarantee you I have a bigger commitment to the continent than you do as you sit comfortably in your chair here in the states while doing nothing for back home.

Don’t question my education. I called a spade of spade.

THAT DUDE IS A KENYAN-CANADIAN.

HES NEVER TOUCHED USA SOIL IN HIS LIFE
AND ONLY INTERACTS WITH AMERICANS
ON THIS SITE.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
RESPONDING TO HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It’s crazy cuz a lot of black Americans like to brag about Egyptians. I’ve never met one African that be on that Kemetic talk.
:mjlol: Plenty of them on yt, devoting lots of time.

I posted this six years ago. Africans treat africans like dirt. All theyre doing is importing a behavior they long carried.

That's CRAZY. That's how the white folks used to treat us.

If my ancestors knew that's who was coming... I'll leave that right there.

Thank you.

ADOS are just another tribe in the mix. When hate flies everyone gets it. But the perspective is different when you not on the continent. Folks feel singled out by this unrealistic African unified body that doesn't exist.

I work with a breh from country and we are both in Canada. He is from a different tribe. He has been introduced to me by other brehs many times and he won't say a word to speak. He is standoffish all because I'm not from his tribe or he doesn't like my tribe I don't know. Same dude is cool with all the other Africans that are not from our country. But as per coli logic we are all conspiring African tethers
This is the same shytty behavior that got us over here in the first place. As I've said before, grow the hell up. The wm is organized by teams and yall still on the petty bullshyt, and got the nerve to export it with you like its cute, on some, 'Well, that's just how we are. :manny:'

No, that's called traitorous. No wonder the wm dog walked yall. :scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Madame, ask your President Tinubu to save his country
First of all, I’m a guy. Second of all you must’ve overlooked what I said the Chinese are doing in Ghana. This is an African problem, but typical of Africans. They like to segment it amongst groups when dirt is being exposed

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cuz I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Godfrey is talking about the effects of colonization aka the colonial mentality. Black faces with white minds.

Any black person who has a colonial mentality sees another black person as a threat. Yet open arms to those who don't look like them. A conscious black person is the antithesis!

Caucasians used favoritism to divide and pity different ethnic groups against each other during slavery. "Don't trust them trust us" "Those other blacks are bad you blacks are better"

What happened? White people ended up running an imperialist game. Chess not checkers. By force, white people used passive aggression to enforce their customs, traditions, language, and beliefs onto the continent.

People say these tribes were not united yet this is historical evidence that shows Afrikans of various ethnicities participated in Ancient Kemet (Egypt). Including West Africa ()

Many exceptions fought back Caucasians. Such as Queen Nzinga of Angola Ndongo and the Matamba empire. Ethiopians fighting the Italians in the Battle of Adwa 1896. The Kru and the Baga in the Pepper Coast (Liberia-Sierra Leone). The Mossi Kingdoms. Dona Beatriz Kimpa Vita of Kongo Empire. Futa Jallon (Guinea) threatening Cacs to death.

The same resistance was used in the New World. Maroon Rebellion in Jamaica. The Nat Turner Rebellion in the United States. The Haitian independence battle against the Spanish and French. Countless slave rebellions in the Caribbean and Latin America
Links (7 Famous Slave Revolts | HISTORY) (African and Afro-Indian Rebel Leaders in Latin America) (https://slaverebellion.info/index.php?page=slave-resistances-in-latin-america)

Most of the modern education system in Afrika is owned by the colonizer. Most of the educational curriculum taught is mainly European history. Ancient Afrikan history nor any Black diaspora history including the Americas isn't taught and forbidden in these schools.

This also includes the Caribbean and the United States. You'll notice that black history isn't taught in history school books. We had to learn black history from elders or from external black sources such as books and documentaries.

Owning our platform is essential. Telling our story instead of the colonizer narrating for us.

Another effect of colonialism is economics. The Chinese and Russians compete for land and natural resources. The problem? This leads to a debt trap. Owned by the IMF World Bank. Business is business, however, corruption and ruthless behavior are not moral for business. This is why Akon is seen as a pawn for the Chinese. This doesn't support the black dollar.

Not setting any tariffs on the resources is another issue in not gaining dividends. This comes back to economic independence.

Look at Burkina Faso. Have you heard of Thomas Sankara? He wanted to unite social classes, provide economic development and use productivity to grow the nation. As a result, he was assassinated by his own best friend a pawn for the French.

Sankara's successor Ibrahim Traorè is following in his footsteps. Kicking out the French or any western invention from Burkina Faso developing.

Black people focus on the bigger picture. Cacs are subconsciously threatened by black unity. To us this is strength.

As'e
].
This is all bogus shyt.

We had tribal beef before colonization. Same rivalries persist. This has been true of all humans. That's why China is washing away ethnic identities in it's own borders. They want uniform culture. European nations also had dialects and regional differences and the conflict that comes with... But they banned together under nationalism. They had this nationalistic consciousness before African nations and over time their tribes blended together. But even amongst them you see tribalism still today. Ukraine Russian war and the preceding regional conflicts were tribal indeed but Europeans don't frame them like that.

Before "debt trap" was imf loans that never could or would be paid. Let's stop the bull. If you didn't see or touch down in African countries before 2000. I don't want to hear about shyt. China made a huge difference in Africa. We know they are not our friends. That naive condescending attitude westerners have towards Africa and China relationship is dumb when The west also deals with China. Africa didn't have a choice. If you don't understand this then you have no practical or real world experience living in Africa. All these discussions are hypothetical to you.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
They didn't get stripped anywhere near as badly as Black Americans. I was in Jamaica and I knew a number of folks who could trace their grandma or grand directly to the same tribe. Some even had tribal first names. What these cacs did was beyond fukked up. They did the same in the Bahamas. But Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados, and many other islands can still trace without ancestry.com

One of the things that piss me off the most is what these cacs did. When Blacks did know their lineage like Nat Turner, we used to it for war. I knew Nat turner was Igbo just by what he did for war with cacs

That's not true lol....especially not true for the British West Indies. Not even in Cuba or Brazil who had the latest (of the slave trade) African arrivals can do that (trace their lines back to an exact clan/family in West/West Central Africa) on average.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:mjlol: Plenty of them on yt, devoting lots of time.

That's CRAZY. That's how the white folks used to treat us.

If my ancestors knew that's who was coming... I'll leave that right there.

This is the same shytty behavior that got us over here in the first place. As I've said before, grow the hell up. The wm is organized by teams and yall still on the petty bullshyt, and got the nerve to export it with you like its cute, on some, 'Well, that's just how we are. :manny:'

No, that's called traitorous. No wonder the wm dog walked yall. :scust:
Europeans created “Africans” and lumped a bunch of different dark skinned tribes together. These Africans helped Europeans enslave rival tribes, not “their own people”. We never had to find solidarity in our complexion until outsiders arrived. These tribes were as different from each other as the English were from the Scotts and the Irish. “Their own people”. No, they weren’t.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
That's not true lol....especially not true for the British West Indies. Not even in Cuba or Brazil who had the latest (of the slave trade) African arrivals can do that (trace their lines back to an exact clan/family in West/West Central Africa) on average.
Correct and a quick google can tell anyone that too. While I already know this(Dad is Ghanaian (R.I.P)), a quick google can also tell that MOST African's can't go very far back either when it comes to records. It's mostly oral genealogy, totems, surname. MOST African's can't even go as far back as the whole Diaspora can. A lot of the Diaspora can because the white slavers and the North/South American/Caribbean plantation owners kept decent and a lot of times meticulous records once the enslaved arrived here. For example, my mom's side(ADOS) can go back to the mid 1700's, WITH PAPERWORK, before the Declaration of Independence and this country even existed. My fathers side can only go based on oral genealogy and thats basically a game of telephone if we're keeping it real. Unless, royalty the average African has no actual documentation past like ~1880, outliers existing. So a lot of projection is going on. It's a harsh truth but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.