NFL What have we learned Week 6

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake Maye might still be on the board. Eagles got some tough decisions to make. Bengals got finessed too

:smh:

Bro they just paid Hurts, trying to move away from him would put them in dead cap hell, and their team is too stacked for that. It would set the franchise back a decade. There is zero chance that happens.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro they just paid Hurts, trying to move away from him would put them in dead cap hell, and their team is too stacked for that. It would set the franchise back a decade. There is zero chance that happens.

Roseman got them into that mess, he better get them out.

Tua’s brother got heart though if they need somebody for cheap

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Robert Saleh and Demeco Ryans restoring that defensive feeling.

Why they keep forcing the country to watch Giants football :hhh:

1st Half of the season + playoff team from the previous season + NFC East team + largest market in the league + facing one of the top teams in the league the past couple of years (also a playoff team from the previous season) = featured coverage

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Surprised it took this long for Purdy's mediocrity to shine
Mac Jones should be running a Denny's not an NFL offense
Rams might be the sneakiest team in the league right now

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The dolphins are an all time offense that is getting underrated because of who the QB is.

This is the best browns defense in a generation that will get waisted by trash QB play

Derek Carr is still the slightly above average QB he has always been
What’s wrong with Miami QB?

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Ravens byke.:wow::troll: (sort of)

Bengals didn't impress, but I still think they could close out with a 10-1, 9-2 run. Saying that being fully aware that SF/BUF are up next. Too talented.

Speaking of SF, they were due for a clunker. It happens, especially with the injuries they had today. And Cleveland's not a pushover this year.

Did you see Rodgers out there pregame? People were clowning when he said he'd return before season's end, but... :jbhmm:

Unless Beli has a Pete Gaudet on his coaching staff to step in and let him rest his "ailing back", he's gonna have to eat all these L's coming his way.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah you gotta do it, you can't let him walk.....that would be crazy. But forget 50m he's probably going to be closer to 55m a year. Yall are going to make him the highest paid QB in the league. There is no way around it.
I doubt that, though. I don't believe he will command Mahomes/Herbert/Burrow money.

I think where Kyler Murray is right now is where he'll land, which is around 45, with some wiggle room to make more or less based on incentive. He also won't be able to get as many years I don't think, somewhere around 4 to 5 years vs 7 or more.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The moment being a regular season game against the Jets? :heh:

He played great in the Superbowl. Every QB has a bad game during the season. I still think their OC isn't doing a good job with the play calling. 3rd and 3 and they should've called something for Hurts to run for it and kneel it out. No point in throwing when the Jets defense had been great in coverage.
fugazi

Daps
The dolphins are an all time offense that is getting underrated because of who the QB is.

This is the best browns defense in a generation that will get waisted by trash QB play

Derek Carr is still the slightly above average QB he has always been
How are they being underrated? The media has been calling them "The Greatest Show on Turf" for weeks