NFL What have we learned Week 6

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why the NFL is the most popular sport. The Jets season was supposed to be over once Aaron Rodgers got hurt. 5 weeks later the team is 500 with a much easier stretch of games coming up than the 1st 6.
my team is complete and utter ass but look forward to every Sunday. always some :wow: games

having the Giants on SNF this often is unacceptable tho

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just not built for the moment. He cost his team in the Super Bowl and he cost his team today with the interceptions.

Eagles might want to look into trading to try to get Penix or Caleb. Hurts is not him

You're trolling.

They were up 10 at half time despite the turnover. The defense gave up 3 straight TD's and special teams game up a huge return. Hurts drove them for a game tying TD and the defense not only gives up 3 but gets a penalty that lets the Chiefs basically kill the clock.

The defense lost the game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
4. Even though they won, Trevor Lawrence is about as mid as a QB can possibly get. He's not bad, he's not good....he's just mid. They are gonna have to extend him next year for like 50 mil, but honestly I dont think its worth it.
We have absolutely no choice. nikka has been the best QB here since Brunell :snoop:

I like what ridley's done for the offense though, if we can draft well offensively and make some shrewd moves I think he can play better as the talent gets better.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trolling.

They were up 10 at half time despite the turnover. The defense gave up 3 straight TD's and special teams game up a huge return. Hurts drove them for a game tying TD and the defense not only gives up 3 but gets a penalty that lets the Chiefs basically kill the clock.

The defense lost the game.

Drake Maye might still be on the board. Eagles got some tough decisions to make. Bengals got finessed too

:smh:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Aaron Rodgers is about to pull off the quickest Achilles recovery ever... right when Zach Wilson is starting to turn the corner as a potentially competent starting QB.

Cleveland has a legitimate Super Bowl caliber defense. As do the Jets.

We may have to consider the idea that the Detroit Lions are the best team in the NFL in this very moment.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have absolutely no choice. nikka has been the best QB here since Brunell :snoop:

I like what ridley's done for the offense though, if we can draft well offensively and make some shrewd moves I think he can play better as the talent gets better.
Yeah you gotta do it, you can't let him walk.....that would be crazy. But forget 50m he's probably going to be closer to 55m a year. Yall are going to make him the highest paid QB in the league. There is no way around it.