NFL What have we learned Week 6

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
ok cac. u can have the last words. Just know Purdy was trash vs a good defense

Lmaaooo "I don't like what you said so I'll call you a cac" fukk a last word. You been coming into niner threads hatin all year. worry about your own sorry ass team you retarded fakkit :laff:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lmaaooo "I don't like what you said so I'll call you a cac" fukk a last word. You been coming into niner threads hatin all year. worry about your own sorry ass team you retarded faggo :laff:
oh this a niner thread now? :dead:

damn i didnt know Purdy being exposed would have this much of an effect on you CAC :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
since when is it against the coli rules to say hey,Purdy sucked vs a good defense.

the fukk is wrong with u emotional ass niner fans :dahell:
You missed the memo after the cowboys game. I’ll send the request to whiner nation to get you up to date. First 3 memos are free. It’s 7.99 a week after

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He looks bad without his top weapons?

So does every QB

It's not like he had nothing. He still had Aiyuk and Kittle. Had CMC for half the game. It's a long season full of injuries. QBs aren't always going to have their star players for 17 weeks. Part of the game.

Hopefully Purdy bounces back but he didn't look good and deff was not the MVP that so many have called him. Maybe he can get to that point.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It's not like he had nothing. He still had Aiyuk and Kittle. Had CMC for half the game. It's a long season full of injuries. QBs aren't always going to have their star players for 17 weeks. Part of the game.

Hopefully Purdy bounces back but he didn't look good and deff was not the MVP that so many have called him. Maybe he can get to that point.
@Eric Brooks see what a REAL fan looks like and not an emotional CAC hoe :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Packers being ass got you mad at everyone else.
ahh the cop out reply :noah:

this thread is titled "what have we learn", not "all the emotional hoe ass niner fans unite to protect Purdy"

Many of us have learned and agreed that purdy sucked vs a good defense. Why is this so hard for your two brain cells to process this? Legit question