NFL What have we learned Week 6

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Detroit is gonna get the #2 seed barring anything crazy. Their schedule is not tough and the Eagles have a gauntlet

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Sean Payton is a bottom 3 coach in the NFL. I'll continue to lead with this every week.

2. The Falcons need to fire their head coach and bench Ridder ASAP.

3. Indy is proving they were right originally not to pay JT. They got similar or better production from Zack Moss, but too late now lol.

4. Even though they won, Trevor Lawrence is about as mid as a QB can possibly get. He's not bad, he's not good....he's just mid. They are gonna have to extend him next year for like 50 mil, but honestly I dont think its worth it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Detroit is gonna get the #2 seed barring anything crazy. Their schedule is not tough and the Eagles have a gauntlet
I think it’ll be detroit whiners eagles. Both the lions and whiners got pudding soft schedules they should be good.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Sean Payton should have retired with Drew Brees. His legacy is going to take a hit once his tenure (maybe after this year) is done with Denver.

Yep, he had a good thing here in N.O., but he fukked it up when he bounced :ufdup: