NFL What have we learned Week 1

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

May be time to reclassify the so called top 5 current elite QBs and take him out to give a spot to a young guy that’s more deserving

I’m not even saying it, but it’s crazy to me that out of the AFC general top 4, he’s the only one who’s never been seen without all-world receivers, back to college (outside of the rookie yr that doesn’t count). And it’s not even a point of discussion :pachaha: I could see if he had physical gifts that pop off the screen, but he’s just the ultimate dealer with high intangibles

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So it’s not the metrics, numbers, or accolades. It’s your film
These nikkas are idiots bruh. CJ is good but to make that leap then say “accolades” like winning a SB don’t mean shyt is preposterous. I’m on that nikka head top for the rest of the season. It’s personal :mjgrin:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas are idiots bruh. CJ is good but to make that leap then say “accolades” like winning a SB don’t mean shyt is preposterous. I’m on that nikka head top for the rest of the season. It’s personal :mjgrin:
I fw CJ heavy, and I hope I’m not too biased to admit if somebody is really on that level. I just wanna actually see some long term consistency first at least, let alone actually being at that top level and meeting the expectations that come with it

I mean I at least expected an “over the last 10 games” type of stat :pachaha:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I fw CJ heavy, and I hope I’m not too biased to admit if somebody is really on that level. I just wanna actually see some long term consistency first at least, let alone actually being at that top level and meeting the expectations that come with it

I mean I at least expected an “over the last 10 games” type of stats :pachaha:
Same. He my favorite new kid in the league. Great promise and extremely likable but even he’d tell that poster to gtfoh with that dumb shyt

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same. He my favorite new kid in the league. Great promise and extremely likable but even he’d tell that poster to gtfoh with that dumb shyt
First it was Lamar, then it was Josh, then it was Burrow, then it was back to Josh, then back to Lamar, and now it’s looking like it’ll be CJ’s turn to face the spotlight. One of these times gotta hit, right? :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
First it was Lamar, then it was Josh, then it was Burrow, then it was back to Josh, then back to Lamar, and now it’s looking like it’ll be CJ’s turn to face the spotlight. One of these times gotta hit, right? :russ:
People so desperately want Mahomes to have a rival when there just isn't one right now.