NFL What have we learned Week 1

calh45

Cal
Daps
giphy.gif

this team has way too much talent to be a flop. none of the nfc is impressing me so far. rams depend way too much on old ass stafford arm

barring an injury to trent, purdy or fred warner I dont see a catastrophic flop. they should make the offs no matter what.
:russ:

I thought I was being slick....The distractions during the pre-season plus a fairly tough schedule, the Pats were supposed to be our early season gimme, but they seem like they're gonna be a tough out too. I watched that entire game because I had Rhamondre and the cat I was playing against had Burrow......the same with the Vikings.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:russ:

I thought I was being slick....The distractions during the pre-season plus a fairly tough schedule, the Pats were supposed to be our early season gimme, but they seem like they're gonna be a tough out too. I watched that entire game because I had Rhamondre and the cat I was playing against had Burrow......the same with the Vikings.
yeah pats wont be a cakewalk, they playin hard for mayo

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Chiefs 1-0 against a Contender while missing our new shiny FA WR1

Healthy Bengals 0-1 against a rebuilding Bawston Patriots :scust: :scust: stinky stinky work

May be time to reclassify the so called top 5 current elite QBs and take him out to give a spot to a young guy that’s more deserving

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Pats have the same defense, with Covington (DC) and Mayo both learned under Belichick on how to run that unit. They look as good as last year. They got rid of Mac who was always good for a few backbreaking plays that killed the team. Brissett is as mediocre as a QB can be but at least he's not a mental midget like Mac.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
you went to accolades instead of talent for a reason

He’s the thrower of the football in the game right now and his efficiency nuts, there’s really not much else to say
You’re not a serious poster. Mahomes would be considered deteriorating before our eyes if he had CJ stats last season. Be gone :hhh: