NFL What have we learned Week 1

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watson just doesnt look the same after that case....just weird man. he was on his way lookin generational. remember he was about to break the rookie td record before he got hurt that year. just looks like a total different player to be honest. :snoop:
Two yrs off of football is already crazy hard to come back from, let alone with that position and situation

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
unpopular opinion:

Caleb Williams, whom I'm not the biggest fan of, was throwing bullets and the pros were dropping those. Unacceptable. some were rough, but cmon now, you're a pro, you should be able to catch some of those, esp the first half. Marvin Harrison would have caught almost all of those passes :mjpls:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peyton did it after breaking his neck. :yeshrug:

I’m pretty comfortable calling him an outlier in most things related to football and QB play, let alone all the adjustments it took in his game, movement, and throwing motion to buy that last year and a half.

Til he got benched in his last game against the Chiefs, with his wife-ordered-HGH poppin, Batman non-head-turning bytch ass :pachaha: old habits die hard

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’m pretty comfortable calling him an outlier in most things related to football and QB play, let alone all the adjustments it took in his game, movement, and throwing motion to buy that last year and a half.

Til he got benched in his last game against the Chiefs, with his wife-ordered-HGH poppin, Batman non-head-turning bytch ass :pachaha: old habits die hard
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Deshaun is just a dikkhead who got a fully guaranteed contract and stopped giving a fukk. His teammates don't even like him.