NFL What have we learned Week 1

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Deshawn had a buffet of women to assault in Houston and life was great. Got to Cleveland, looked around and realized that Joakim was right. Both he and the lotion industry in Cleveland is going through it.

vpNjVq.gif

Cold world.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watson might got the worst contract in the league. He was looking like a potential elite QB and that case derailed his career. It's over
I think its the injuries more than anything

people forget he took a beating his first few years in Houston

physically he looked like a shell of his former self last season and that was before season ending surgery to his throwing shoulder

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two yrs off of football is already crazy hard to come back from, let alone with that position and situation
It's wild because his time off was not because he was recovering from an injury or even lock up like Vick. Dude had all the ability/resources to physically and mentally stay engaged in his craft while in his prime, but looks like a shell of what he used to be

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Watson is the worse QB in the league. He has nothing but talent around him

That was a normal Caleb game. He’s never played well against good defenses

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I think its the injuries more than anything

people forget he took a beating his first few years in Houston

physically he looked like a shell of his former self last season and that was before season ending surgery to his throwing shoulder

He always played backyard football and took the punishment. Caleb Williams does that also and he needs to stop doing that before his body breaks down

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Browns gotta eat the L and find a replacement for Watson
They literally cant move on for another 2 years

they just restructured him pushing more of his money into the future

If they were to cut him now it would a 200 mill cap hit :wow:

They would literally have to cut 80% of their roster just to get rid of Deshaun :heh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
unpopular opinion:

Caleb Williams, whom I'm not the biggest fan of, was throwing bullets and the pros were dropping those. Unacceptable. some were rough, but cmon now, you're a pro, you should be able to catch some of those, esp the first half. Marvin Harrison would have caught almost all of those passes :mjpls:
Lets keep this post at zero daps :myman:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

Deshaun is just a dikkhead who got a fully guaranteed contract and stopped giving a fukk. His teammates don't even like him.
Oh don’t confuse me for defending him in the slightest. At the very least the Texans yr is completely on him. fukk him, I’m just being objective when it comes to the football. I would be more surprised at a player coming back after that kinda layoff than expectant, especially as a mobile QB who has to process all that shyt at game speed

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Watson might got the worst contract in the league. He was looking like a potential elite QB and that case derailed his career. It's over
There’s no might about it. He does and it’s not even closed back on the fully guaranteed nature of it and how they keep kicking the can down the road. They can’t replace him and they can’t bench him.