NFL What have we learned Week 1

premier58

All Star
Daps
He ain’t even the best defensive player in this game.
You dont have to be the absolute best to be one of the greatest of all time. LT or Reggie were always better players than Bruce Smith. He is still one of the greatest of all time. Rice was the best, doesnt stop Cris Carter and Tim Brown from being ATG's, etc.

premier58

All Star
Daps
. What injury excuse the media going to make up for Joe Burrow this year?

This dude aint even average when he can't just spam man coverage passes to Higgins.
Most overrated player in football. Pompos and pretentious, too. That comment he made about the window being open his whole career, soured me on him. Had the ball with a chance to win or tie the SB, he didn neither. After all the "Burrowhead" talk, he choked by not producing a pt in the 4th qtr on the 2022 AFC champinship game. Despite several opportunities to do so.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They haven't won so it's all the same thing....Mahomes and then everyone else. Right now we have a bunch of dudes with potential and an empty trophy case.

Russ is not first ballot unless he wins another ring as a starter. If he stayed in Seattle and was good/Pro Bowl level, he'd probably get in after a few years. The Denver debacle hurt his legacy but Tomlin and that Steelers D might (MIGHT) give him a good redemption arc.
The game and the ingredients to winning a Super Bowl are much more complicated than "nobody has a ring, so they're all equals"...they aren't.

Russ's path is more uphill than simply being first ballot or not.

broller

Veteran
Daps
The game and the ingredients to winning a Super Bowl are much more complicated than "nobody has a ring, so they're all equals"...they aren't.

Russ's path is more uphill than simply being first ballot or not.
Facts. That's a silly mindset for people to have.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
My bucs looked good though it was the commanders. Baker's contract was a steal

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why people thought the Bengals would do something this year.

Anthony Richardson with game time reps will change the landscape of the AFC

Lions will run away with the division. They will dogwalk all the other teams in the division.

Fields starting rest of the season simply because he's a running QB that happens to still be a better quarterback than Pickett
AR has got to work on accuracy. Fukk Napier and Mullen for wasting him

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love how this board is overrated the shyt out of CJ Stroud. :russ: Yes he is good but nikkas talking crazy in here. From he better than Mahomes to he the CLEAR 2nd best QB in the NFL. :russ: Like Lamar ain't coming off another MVP and over 350 total yards in game 1 against a very good Chiefs defense.

That #2 spot is vacant right now. Mahomes is that far ahead of everyone.

People always trying to put Burrow there when he's constantly injured or wildly inconsistent early in the season. Lamar still has inconsistencies as a passer and is held back by a lack of WR talent. Allen is turnover prone, inaccurate at the wrong time, and doesn't make the right decisions.

If I was building a team and Mahomes is off the board I take Stroud because he has the accuracy, decision making, poise, leadership, and protects the ball. He has the skill set without any glaring weaknesses. His path to greatness is the shortest. There's no he needs to spend an off-season working on mechanics, learn to read defenses, or go through progressions. He can do all that now and they improved the talent around him. All that's left is time to let the season play out.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that team can beat Texas or UGA. There's no talent on offense at all.
I feel you but it wont matter...

You trade multiple firsts (one being Caleb Williams), a second, DJ Moore all to move up to take a QB. And the QB you originally planned to take, Stroud, turns out to be elite while the one you took ends up having you picking first every year again. Thats a huge fukk up

This was the worst possible outcome for the Panthers. Literally everything went wrong

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy how far the raiders have fallen off since their glory days. From the 60’s to that SB L in 2002 they were so well run
IpLRXhk.png
Beautiful ain’t it?

ccf1164ed3da9ab5f6aa46f03e5be42925220afcba8faf6c962ee69f24be6f68_1.jpg

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:whoa: Stroud has 3 good receivers and Baltimore won't get Lamar a decent set if receivers to save their lives. They put the entire offense on him. If anything I'd say Lamar is probably the 2nd best QB behind Pat.

:dahell: :stopitslime: :francis:

Today ain’t a day to be humble breh :pachaha: :russ:

Last edited: