NFL What have we learned Week 1

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
:whoa: Stroud has 3 good receivers and Baltimore won't get Lamar a decent set if receivers to save their lives. They put the entire offense on him. If anything I'd say Lamar is probably the 2nd best QB behind Pat.

Allen is better than Lamar too. When you add in the playoff performance I don't think it's close.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This

How bout he lead his team to an a couple of Conference Championships games and then a Super Bowl before we start crowning him
Cats are crowning/have crowned Allen in these discussions while shytting on Lamar and he/Allen hasn't done shyt, Stroud is picking up right where he left off:manny:

Last edited:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:whoa: Stroud has 3 good receivers and Baltimore won't get Lamar a decent set if receivers to save their lives. They put the entire offense on him. If anything I'd say Lamar is probably the 2nd best QB behind Pat.
Purdy second best. I don’t see why he don’t get his credit

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Purdy second best. I don’t see why he don’t get his credit

I'm a Niner fan, I can't put him up there just yet but I will say he is VERY underrated, especially if you watch him and don't assume he's a checkdown QB and assume he gets his yards via YAC. He's definitely playing better than most of the QBs in the league, but I won't put him at number 2 yet. He's really only had one full season as a starter that's the only reason I don't have him higher than maybe 5th, but yeah low key he's playing as good as any top QB in the league.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
-I am getting Lamar Jackson 2.0 vibes from Jayden Daniels, he gonna be a problem.
-Baker Mayfield was fukking lights out Sunday. His accuracy and ball placement was elite. He will lead Bucs to the playoffs again
-Bryce Young may be out of the league after this season. Not sure if he's even backup QB material in the NFL
-Steelers will extend Tomlin's playoff record, that defense is A1
-Packers are fukked if they plan on starting Malik Willis. They will without a doubt lose every game he plays. He is god awful
-Bengals start slow every year and every year people claim they fell off. Then they hit their stride eventually.
-I'm gonna say a prayer for Deshaun Watson. Lost his father and friend back 2 back days, now another lawsuit. Hope he has a good support system
-TJ Watt is fun af to watch terrorize offenses, straight savage.

Last edited: