NFL Week 7: What Have We Learned?!!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Best offensive lines? What are talmbout breh? They added more and are worse than last year.. they have the 2nd most penalties and besides Tunsil, they can't block and miss assignments. Yesterday and the Vikings game completely showed that they are a bottom half O-lines, the defense is what has stepped up.
I think on average they're pretty good compared to most teams. You don't really let Mixon have four games of 100+ rushing yards if it's a really bad OL.

Nothing close to what the Dolphins, Rams, Bears, Cardinals, Seahawks, Carolina, etc. are working with. Like it's not even some plays those lines are bad, it's every snap those lines have a lot of problems and potentially get their QB's killed and zero running game.

Maybe not the amongst the very best (Lions, Colts, Eagles, Bucs), but still top ~10 in the league which is why I think Stroud and Mixon can go to work there.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s actually kinda crazy how consistently terrible the falcons pass rush is. Year in year out different coordinators, free agency signings, draft picks, GMs it doesn’t matter. Playing that team is like 7 on 7 drills.

Even the game they won against the Bucs which is their most impressive baker had all day and night.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I think on average they're pretty good compared to most teams. You don't really let Mixon have four games of 100+ rushing yards if it's a really bad OL.

Nothing close to what the Dolphins, Rams, Bears, Cardinals, Seahawks, Carolina, etc. are working with. Like it's not even some plays those lines are bad, it's every snap those lines have a lot of problems and potentially get their QB's killed and zero running game.

Maybe not the amongst the very best (Lions, Colts, Eagles, Bucs), but still top ~10 in the league which is why I think Stroud and Mixon can go to work there.
Breh, the run game is thanks to Mixon's vision and ability. Last year's run game was bad and they had no run game the 3 games he was out. Without a doubt, that aren't good . They aren't the bottom 5 of worst but they can barely be competent with all those penalties in the first 4 games, hell I think they had 80 yards lost the very first game against Indy, which was why it was even close . Yesterday's game, I only remember 5 snaps when Stroud wasn't pressured, including the perfect TD pass to Sell which he just couldn't grab.

Again, it's the opposite of what you said at first, the Texas fell into a wonderful situation due to the new head coach and even better QB. I give Stroud a decent amount of blame for the Vikings loss but zero for yesterday. The online literally didn't do shyt