NFL Week 7: What Have We Learned?!!

Did you learn anything new?

• Total voters

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Stroud went to a really good situation with one of the best offensive lines or at least an offensive line that was playing extraordinarily well (it's packed with 1st and 2nd rounders).

Stroud now needs to figure out how to win or at least not to fold when shyt doesn't go your way. Adversity builds character.

That's why it's crazy Caleb kind of figured it out this quickly. The fact that their match-up was close as the Bears OL was outright horrible gave me a glimpse as to how good Caleb can be. That guy was really trying to make things happen and did with shyt closing in on him basically immediately. Some of the throws he got off but simply weren't caught or converted was actually crazy.
:mjlol:

Panthers and Jags really got Caleb fans thinking one way when its really another. Cant wait for the next two months when Bears face real teams and that gay ass nikka folds like a bytch :ahh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Soph slump and tape is real, but he's legit tho. There was gonna be a lil dropoff, but now is where the real work begins for him.
That’s my point. Also took into account where Flores and Hafley’s defensive gameplans had him in the cobra clutch (and that’s not just a CJ exclusive thing)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:

Panthers and Jags really got Caleb fans thinking one way when its really another. Cant wait for the next two months when Bears face real teams and that gay ass nikka folds like a bytch :ahh:
Caleb figured a lot out that 2nd half vs Indy as well.

NFC North is crazy so I'm not expecting him to stack W's, but in 2-3 years that guy is going to be insane. Dude on that Caitlin Clark timeline, get a ton of hype, get dog walked and start slow, learn lessons and and ball out as time goes on.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stroud went to a really good situation with one of the best offensive lines or at least an offensive line that was playing extraordinarily well (it's packed with 1st and 2nd rounders). Stroud now needs to figure out how to win or at least not to fold when shyt doesn't go your way. Adversity builds character. Now, it's only been one bad game so nothing to hopefully get worried about.

That's why it's crazy Caleb kind of figured it out this quickly. The fact that their match-up was close as the Bears OL was outright horrible gave me a glimpse as to how good Caleb can be. That guy was really trying to make things happen and did with shyt closing in on him basically immediately. Some of the throws he got off but simply weren't caught or converted was actually crazy.

:wtf:

Downplaying Shroud after a bad game to big up/push Caleb over him..Caleb has to finish this season with at least an equally impressive rookie year as Shroud to even be pressing breh up like that. Caleb went to better situation than CJ real talk.

I'll be sure to revisit this when Caleb has a bad game next season in his 2nd year :mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wtf:

Downplaying Shroud after a bad game to big up/push Caleb over him..Caleb has to finish this season with at least an equally impressive rookie year as Shroud to even be pressing breh up like that. Caleb went to better situation than CJ real talk.

I'll be sure to revisit this when Caleb has a bad game next season in his 2nd year :mjlol:
Speaking on their tendencies. It's week 7, a lot of tape is out there.

Stroud's OL has been playing good-solid over the last two seasons with some mistakes but still at least far better than what a lot of rookies fall into and we got to see how Caleb operates behind one of the league's worst OL's.

Both are great QB's and extremely high on both of them. It's good to get the hardships over with and learn your lessons sooner than later though. I don't see Caleb having a sophomore slump because the Bears will most likely prioritize the offensive line this offseason.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of posters on here anointed Stroud way too fukkin early

Have you seen his line? He got pressured on 50% of his drop backs.

CJ isn't the problem.

every team Flacco goes to he takes over and leaves the next season and does it all over again.

revived the browns last season and them bums are back to being in the toilet. Indy has no choice but to start him now.

might have to throw in a bet for them to make the playoffs now :wow:

Brian Robinson jr is extremely underrated.

How did the Browns season last year? Back to back pick 6's:hhh:

You can't start Flacco. You need to know what you have in AR and you can't do that with him holding a clipboard. They knew he was raw and inexperienced. Gotta ride it out and hope the accuracy improves.

Flacco getting you a wildcard exit doesn't accomplish anything long term.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Another thing I haven't learned though is anything about the Steelers.
Wilson had a solid second half, but just like with the Fields, the defense helped a lot and unlucky picks by Rodgers.

That 1-yd tush push TD he did was basically a pick 6 (excluding 1 yd) of something a kid would catch.

So instead of going 22-13, it went 15-23.

Then again, blocked a close field goal.

Then add like two career-like highlight catches by Steelers guys.

So it was a lot of rare events defining the game. shyt that won't happen every week.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's crazy when you realize the Colts had maybe a top 3 offensive line in the league before Will Fries got hurt. That group has been incredible.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Another thing I haven't learned though is anything about the Steelers.
Wilson had a solid second half, but just like with the Fields, the defense helped a lot and unlucky picks by Rodgers.

That 1-yd tush push TD he did was basically a pick 6 (excluding 1 yd) of something a kid would catch.

So instead of going 22-13, it went 15-23.

Then again, blocked a close field goal.

Then add like two career-like highlight catches by Steelers guys.

So it was a lot of rare events defining the game. shyt that won't happen every week.

Except they be doing shyt like that every week somehow. Last week is was two TJ Superman punches for fumbles including one at the goal line and a blocked punt. Crazy