NFL Week 7: What have we learned

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Getting rolled by a healthy Lamar in Baltimore really isn't a big deal but when you're a good team the standard's raise and the takes are gonna fly when you lay an egg. Nothing wrong with Detroit getting some medicine after weeks of love.

Losing a divisional game on the road is also not a huge deal but it speaks to the same issue for Buffalo. More blowout wins than anyone since 2020 without a #1 seed to show for it during that span and likely here again in 2023. Way too many sundays where they play with their food and give away layups while KC doesn't.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I doubt it was going to look good today anyway, what qb actually performs well with that injury

I’m pretty sure that’s the same injury that retired Andrew luck and cam
And it got baker ran out of town

I think the Browns are dumb for playing him at all, he looked like trash from the first ~5 yard pass attempt.
But if they're going to clear him and send him out there, he has to take the criticism.

Same as Burrow.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bucs scoring 13 and losing, I like it

angry-wife.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think the Browns are dumb for playing him at all, he looked like trash from the first ~5 yard pass attempt.
But if they're going to clear him and send him out there, he has to take the criticism.

Same as Burrow.
I guess, I just like to have realistic expectations

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PJ Walker is still some how in the NFL and he looks as good as DeShawn Watson who is also still some how in the league. But regardless of how mediocre they are they are still better than Mayfield, Hoyer and damn sure Tannehill.