NFL Week 7: What have we learned

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Bills are frauds
Lions are frauds
Browns are frauds (they might still win but 31 points to Minshew unforgivable)

The entire NFL are frauds there's no real standout teams outside maybe the 49'ers but I don't trust Purdy to not be NFL version of Linsanity
I said in week 1 that the only real teams were the Chiefs, Ravens, Dolphins, 9ers Eagles and Cowboys, that hasnt changed a lick despite the "its too early to tell takes"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Who was saying that? Lions just loss to a good Ravens team on road. Their schedule so soft good chance they are still a top seed. 5 weak division games left. Raiders, Broncos, Saints. Only chargers and cowboys games where they maybe won’t be favored
lions will still prob finish 1 or 2 seed. i think 1. them and the whiners schedule is pudding soft. lions more soft tho. they'll be alright, they needed this humbling tho

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I said in week 1 that the only real teams were the Chiefs, Ravens, Dolphins, 9ers Eagles and Cowboys, that hasnt changed a lick despite the "its too early to tell takes"

michael-jordan-warped-laughing.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Watson's fall off doesn't make sense :why:

Detroit got btfo but doesn't mean they're trash. These things happen in the NFL, they just need to burn the tape and regroup.
How does it not make sense, imagine u were on top of the world type shyt and then u got exposed for somewhat being a creep, that’s gon fukk wit u mentally no matter who u are

I ain’t watch the Bills game but Josh Allen is mid, we were fooled off that divisional game

@Ethnic Vagina Finder if I seen u in real life u would need to apologize to me for Lamar slander or we could not be friends, any nikka who said he can’t throw is racist or hate themselves

NFL teams be wasting draft picks, it kinda shows these franchises waste money during the draft, why draft Aidan O’Connell and not start him? Why trade for Adams and not utilize him like 2021 Kupp or 2022 Jjettas?

Unrelated to my last point, but there’s a lot of mid WRs and QBs in the league, they stopped throwing that DPI flag the same and the teams getting strapped