Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I thought Watson fukked his rotator cuff, what y’all expected him to do today

Sit him from the start?

Initially, we thought Browns sat him down due to concussion fears, but if his shoulder is fukked they had to know that going into the game.

Browns medical staff said he was healthy enough to play, so we expected to him perform.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Act like lions didn’t beat KC in KC

This is a bad L. But they'll be fine. Lions are contending with young team a year early. Don’t see a Packers comparison at all
Don't worry, Lions schedule is bad so they will get hyped up again.

Still got Raiders, Bears 2x, Broncos, Vikings 2x :pachaha:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
They barely won against a depleted KC team in week 1. KC should have won with all the drop passes and drop INTs. Lions got mopped by seattle and now BAL. Its clear as day what kind of team they are so far. It can change but well see
And L is an L. KC lost. No team has had more injuries than the Lions. Not an excuse. Lions had uncharacteristic turnovers and lost in OT to Seahawks. Coin flip away from winning that game. One blowout doesn’t define a season. The Bills are about to lose to Pats. shyt happens in NFL

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And L is an L. KC lost. No team has had more injuries than the Lions. Not an excuse. Lions had uncharacteristic turnovers and lost in OT to Seahawks. Coin flip away from winning that game. One blowout doesn’t define a season. The Bills are about to lose to Pats. shyt happens in NFL
Trust me, i know what i see in a team. These nikkas are the new Packers. Either one and done or divisional round loss.