NFL Week 7: What have we learned

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bills are frauds
Lions are frauds
Browns are frauds (they might still win but 31 points to Minshew unforgivable)

The entire NFL are frauds there's no real standout teams outside maybe the 49'ers but I don't trust Purdy to not be NFL version of Linsanity

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Beli is back

undertaker-wake-up.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
1. Nobody can tell me from the starters to the backups, these QBs are trash today and you nikkas laughing at Caleb Williams stats this year in college, nikkas please

2. Thank God Vegas has the Golden Knights and Aces, the raiders are trash

3. The NFC South has the worst starting QBs

4. Kansas City by far is the best team in the AFC and they not even hitting on offense

5. 6 coaches need to fired at the end of the season
KC aint it bruh. The way they playing they will be 1 and done. 9ners despite that stinker is the best team in the league. Tonight will let me know between the eagles and my Phins who the 2d best team is. The bills just so happen to have our number which explains the lost.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Sit him from the start?

Initially, we thought Browns sat him down due to concussion fears, but if his shoulder is fukked they had to know that going into the game.

Browns medical staff said he was healthy enough to play, so we expected to him perform.
I doubt it was going to look good today anyway, what qb actually performs well with that injury

I’m pretty sure that’s the same injury that retired Andrew luck and cam
And it got baker ran out of town

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Bills are frauds
Lions are frauds
Browns are frauds (they might still win but 31 points to Minshew unforgivable)

The entire NFL are frauds there's no real standout teams outside maybe the 49'ers but I don't trust Purdy to not be NFL version of Linsanity
Thread should be locked and this should be the last comment because it's 100% accurate

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bucs tryna win games with Baker Mayfield with all these holes on the roster is comical.

The defense is just like one legit edge rusher away from being Super Bowl caliber again. Their efforts are just being wasted trying to cover for an offense as impotent as a 62 year old plant worker with ED

No run game, no legit #1 back, mid interior o-line, and mid ass QB