NFL Week 7: What have we learned

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
They are better than the QBs of this era if you are trying say QBs as in plural. Mahomes is definitively better than them, but outside of that :francis:

Brees maybe I wouldn't take over Lamar, Josh Allen, etc. but I'm for sure taking rodgers over those guys
I look at it differently, some of these qbs got the talent to have better careers than Rodgers and Bree’s

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ben and Brady were relying on defenses and videos before that

full

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So you want him to admit that he did something wrong even through he still have 2 pending cases where he is fighting that show that he didn't :mjtf:? Also, settlements are not admissions of guilt. Its a agreement where one party gives the other party a financial sum to move forward and drop the charges.

Like I stated earlier, you already have a perception of him which is your right to have. That doesn't mean that he is actually a deviant or creep. If you feel that he is playing bad because of the outside issues, you have the right to have that take. But also bring in the fact that he is coming back from injury and he may have not been ready for live action. There have been plenty of athletes of came back too early from a injury and needed time to adjust to the speed of the game. He is not the first or last one who has look like trash coming back. I'm not trying to cape for him because I'm losing patience myself. At the same time, it been almost 4 weeks since he play and he only had a few snaps before he took that big hit and coach decided that it was enough to fall back and put PJ in there for the rest of the game. We see how this week goes if he is able to practice throughout the week and be better at Seattle.
You say that he isn't, but his potential victims would say otherwise. I don't get why they were rushing him back anyways considering that none of them seemed to be on the same page about what the ailment was.

Money brings expectations and he's yet to live up to that fully guaranteed deal. A lot of this he's brought on himself, so it is what it is and something he has to deal with.