NFL Week 7: What have we learned

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Now all of a sudden it’s a team sport when it comes to certain qbs huh when actual winning is taken into account

Right it is a team sport but when we talk about all time qbs Bree’s and Rodgers are honorable mentions, Brady had to win 6 rings for people to finally give him the top qb crown but yall want to call dudes who barely won all timers, dudes who played during the same years Brady played, like I said yall need to stop dikk riding these qbs
I feel like you're arguing a point that no one else is.

No one is saying Rodgers/Brees is the GOAT. Terry Bradshaw won 4 damn times, am I suppose to believe he was a better QB than either Rodgers or Brees? Eli won 2x guess he's better too

Ring culture is literally the stupidest thing in sports, but it becomes even more insane with football

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I feel like you're arguing a point that no one else is.

No one is saying Rodgers/Brees is the GOAT. Terry Bradshaw won 4 damn times, am I suppose to believe he was a better QB than either Rodgers or Brees? Eli won 2x guess he's better too

Ring culture is literally the stupidest thing in sports, but it becomes even more insane with football
What does all timer mean?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What does all timer mean?
One of the best at your position.. which Rodgers and Brees are. Not even a debate or discussion

Is Randy moss an all time great? How about TO, is he an all time great? How many SB rings they have between them?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
One of the best at your position.. which Rodgers and Brees are. Not even a debate or discussion

Is Randy moss an all time great? How about TO, is he an all time great? How many SB rings they have between them?
That’s a vague definition but yes they were good qbs in they era, but all time no

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Bottom line them nikkas ain’t no better than the qbs of this era, which was the original point I was arguing

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
B

Brees and Rodgers had several opportunities and played in weak divisions
Not really true since the Bears and Vikings won the division a few times and even the Lions made the playoffs like twice.

Brees was competing with the Falcons throughout his tenure and a very short stint with the Cam- Panthers.

I just gotta ask, going by your judgements, is Terry Bradshaw one of the GOATs? :lupe:

He is 4-0 in the bowl after all.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also didn't throw the ball as much or have these pass friendly rules that they have today were you can't touch the quarterback or mug receivers. Back in the day you could beat the shyt out of quarterbacks, which is why so many of them had shortened careers due to concussions. Brady, Manning and these other guys played under different quarterback and offensive friendly rules.

Post not dapped enough

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Chiefs will be back in the Superbowl. AFC is very weak this year.

Eagles have the best assortment of talent in the league but I really don't trust Jalen.

Detroit had a bad hiccup. They're still legit

Miami ain't there yet. Might be when they get people back from injury.

Feels like this is a down year for the NFL. No truly great teams. Chiefs and 49ers are the best teams and should be in the Superbowl together, but neither team look like an all time team. I also don't trust that deebo/McCafrey will stay healthy throughout the playoffs.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Not really true since the Bears and Vikings won the division a few times and even the Lions made the playoffs like twice.

Brees was competing with the Falcons throughout his tenure and a very short stint with the Cam- Panthers.

I just gotta ask, going by your judgements, is Terry Bradshaw one of the GOATs? :lupe:

He is 4-0 in the bowl after all.
They was consistently competing, and it’s hard to judge terry cause I didn’t see him play, I want to say no but I could be convinced otherwise with evidence

My whole thing is people acting like the previous era is just so much better than now when I don’t think the qbs is that much better, yall judging 15 year vets compared to dudes who just started playing

premier58

All Star
Daps
Fax

After Manning got exposed in the 2004 playoffs, his daddy and Bill Polian made sure to get the rules changed to enhance passing numbers. Conveniently, many records started being set the next year.

Brees wasn't shyt prior to the rule changes. Manning was a complete fraud. Ben and Brady were relying on defenses and videos before that
Numbers.went.up for one season, they went back down in 2005. The.passing numbers really changed in 2011.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Chiefs will be back in the Superbowl. AFC is very weak this year.

Eagles have the best assortment of talent in the league but I really don't trust Jalen.

Detroit had a bad hiccup. They're still legit

Miami ain't there yet. Might be when they get people back from injury.

Feels like this is a down year for the NFL. No truly great teams. Chiefs and 49ers are the best teams and should be in the Superbowl together, but neither team look like an all time team. I also don't trust that deebo/McCafrey will stay healthy throughout the playoffs.
There were no all time teams last year or the year prior. Also, the Chiefs, Eagles and 49ers all have one loss, there has only been one team who didnt lose. The dominant Cowboys of the 90's, lost 4 games during the 3 regular seasons where they won the Superbowls.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bottom line them nikkas ain’t no better than the qbs of this era, which was the original point I was arguing
They are better than the QBs of this era if you are trying say QBs as in plural. Mahomes is definitively better than them, but outside of that :francis:

Brees maybe I wouldn't take over Lamar, Josh Allen, etc. but I'm for sure taking rodgers over those guys