NFL Week 7: What have we learned

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The last like 15 yrs been the best qb era ever.

Brady
Brees
Payton
Big Ben
Arod
Rivers

All-time qbs. We been spoiled
So you probably didn't think your post out. I think the following guys were all in the league at the same tim:

Marino
Elway
Steve Young
Favre
Aikman
Cunningham and
Curt Warner

in fact I think that there was some overlap with some other guys too like Montana, Moon, Zorn and Fouts. I can't remember all of the exact periods, but there was a lot of overlap of great quarterbacks.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
So you probably didn't think your post out. I think the following guys were all in the league at the same tim:

Marino
Elway
Steve Young
Favre
Aikman
Cunningham and
Curt Warner

in fact I think that there was some overlap with some other guys too like Montana, Moon, Zorn and Fouts. I can't remember all of the exact periods, but there was a lot of overlap of great quarterbacks.
Trade Marino and Favre with Rivers and Big Ben and I agree. Not taking anybody over the other 4

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trade Marino and Favre with Rivers and Big Ben and I agree. Not taking anybody over the other 4
Your hot takes are terrible. You are writing like a guy that only look at stats, but never actually saw these guys play. Marino is the best pure quarterback thar I ever saw. His quick release and his accuracy were ridiculous.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Marino
Elway
Steve Young
Favre
Aikman
Cunningham and
Curt Warner

On your list Young, Aikman, Cunningham and Warner all had primes that were barely 7/8 years. Peyton, Brady, Brees and Arod damn near all had 15+ plus runs. Hell, now that I think about it so did Big Ben and Rivers :skip:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I’m not a cac and I’m mad
I need him fired from there so Vegas can take him
FOR fukk SAKES WE NEED TOMLIN IM TIRED OF THIS PIECE OF shyt CAC MCDANIELS

No. :birdman:

Y'all deserve McCacniels and to suffer like we do. :ufdup:

Thanks to y'all, first, we get stuck with Stinky Peterson at HC :dry:, then, we get stuck with Derek fukkin CAC at QB :smh:, and now, we are stuck with Moreau, who drops WIDE OPEN clutch Touchdown passes. :hhh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ben and rivers do not belong on this list, and Bree’s and Rodgers is fringe all time qbs

We do not need to have this revisionist history about qbs
Rodgers isn't fringe anything
Greatest arm talent I've ever seen
I don't see how he's below top 5
Marino and Rodgers best pure throwers and Rodgers had that added mobility especially when he was younger

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On your list Young, Aikman, Cunningham and Warner all had primes that were barely 7/8 years. Peyton, Brady, Brees and Arod damn near all had 15+ plus runs
They also didn't throw the ball as much or have these pass friendly rules that they have today were you can't touch the quarterback or mug receivers. Back in the day you could beat the shyt out of quarterbacks, which is why so many of them had shortened careers due to concussions. Brady, Manning and these other guys played under different quarterback and offensive friendly rules.