NFL Week 7: What have we learned

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I honestly don't know what to expect from the Ravens from week to week these last couple or so years, but when they're "on" in weeks like this one... :ahh:

Bills are Bengals status far as I'm concerned. They'll be fine and right there in the end. Divisional games are always tricky.

Chargers and Vikings are the same team. Just like how MIN's game ended last week, you knew it was gonna end just how it did for SD the LAC.

Is Mark Davis obsessed with SC like his dad was? If so, wonder if we'll start seeing Lincoln/CW rumors soon....

Another good SNF matchup. Hope it's as close on the field as it seems on paper.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I wonder does Watson regret not showing any remorse publicly and during interviews for his previous trangressions considering how it's all been playing out for him since it happened. He got his bread, but his career hasn't been the same since and he's set back his peers in their argument for fully guaranteed deals with his performance or lackthereof.

Other athletes should take note in transpiring in not how to act when you fukk up.

It honestly doesn’t matter to me. What I learned is the key to Cleveland victory is to just have him start the game, then have PJ come in and win it