NFL Week 7: What have we learned

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I wonder does Watson regret not showing any remorse publicly and during interviews for his previous trangressions considering how it's all been playing out for him since it happened. He got his bread, but his career hasn't been the same since and he's set back his peers in their argument for fully guaranteed deals with his performance or lackthereof.

Other athletes should take note in transpiring in not how to act when you fukk up.
Why would Watson "show" any type of remorse when he still have two still active cases pending :dahell:? I understand that people don't like him because of the allegations but at the end of the day, they are still allegations, not facts. You know how this goes...you lawyers tells you STFU, take the media hits and they will deal with it over time. Any admission can be use against you in a court of law. Did we just find out more about the Bauer situation to learn to stop judging athletes based on someone claim and wait until all of the facts come out?

Now if you just want to talk about his play, then I agree that patience is running very thin with him and he needs to get better physically and perform to the money that Cleveland gave him. The team have been able to win w/o him so far but anyone with common football sense know that it not sustainable long term. Can't let the outside noise dictate how you view yourself as a person and player.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why would Watson "show" any type of remorse when he still have two still active cases pending :dahell:? I understand that people don't like him because of the allegations but at the end of the day, they are still allegations, not facts. You know how this goes...you lawyers tells you STFU, take the media hits and they will deal with it over time. Any admission can be use against you in a court of law. Did we just find out more about the Bauer situation to learn to stop judging athletes based on someone claim and wait until all of the facts come out?

Now if you just want to talk about his play, then I agree that patience is running very thin with him and he needs to get better physically and perform to the money that Cleveland gave him. The team have been able to win w/o him so far but anyone with common football sense know that it not sustainable long term. Can't let the outside noise dictate how you view yourself as a person and player.
You can show remorse or at least self awareness about the situation without admitting any wrongdoing or things that can hurt your case. You know that right?

I also wouldn't necessarily use the Bauer situation as the basis of your argument considering that there are other allegations against him and at worst he's a deviant and creep.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can show remorse or at least self awareness about the situation without admitting any wrongdoing or things that can hurt your case. You know that right?

I also wouldn't necessarily use the Bauer situation as the basis of your argument considering that there are other allegations against him and at worst he's a deviant and creep.
having remorse is admitting wrong doing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
having remorse is admitting wrong doing
Fair enough. I'm more so referring to self-awareness about the situation.

Anyways, he's bad a string of bad luck and terrible on the field performance since this situation has played out and he's gotten that bad contract and it seems like the universe is punishing him what happened even with his 2nd chance.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ben and rivers do not belong on this list, and Bree’s and Rodgers is fringe all time qbs

We do not need to have this revisionist history about qbs
Wtf does this even mean? :mjlol:

Rodgers definitely belongs on that list. He ran the league miltiple times. He carried some really bad Packers teams. U cant have Manning on there and dismiss Rodgers when Manning was TRASH in the playoffs and litterally got carried his 2nd ring.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dolphins & Lions very similar in that they're dangerous teams but they MUST have home field to have any shot of doing any real damage in the playoffs
Goff & Tua ain't doing shyt in the winter elements

Lions have a shot at the #1 seed still as their schedule is pretty much a complete joke going forward

Dolphins will probably split with the Jets and may lose another road game or two beyond that

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
KC aint it bruh. The way they playing they will be 1 and done. 9ners despite that stinker is the best team in the league. Tonight will let me know between the eagles and my Phins who the 2d best team is. The bills just so happen to have our number which explains the lost.
Dolphins are only good against bad teams, we no different than the Lions who at least beat KC. As a Phin fan you'd think I'b be used to disappointment. And Tua is not that guy

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Dolphins are only good against bad teams, we no different than the Lions who at least beat KC. As a Phin fan you'd think I'b be used to disappointment. And Tua is not that guy
The defense didn’t show up, we couldn’t stop them. We won’t win the ugly games if the defense doesn’t show up

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@Box Factory we may have to call a parent teacher conference and have some uncomfortable conversations....

the eagles beat the high flying dolphins and we may need to discuss how this may be one of the best teams of the past 2 (or 3) decades....
While battling injuries everywhere too

Pretty good chance if they get healthy that they're in the convo for the greatest group in the history of humans working together towards a common goal