NFL Week 7: What have we learned

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
You can show remorse or at least self awareness about the situation without admitting any wrongdoing or things that can hurt your case. You know that right?

I also wouldn't necessarily use the Bauer situation as the basis of your argument considering that there are other allegations against him and at worst he's a deviant and creep.
So you want him to admit that he did something wrong even through he still have 2 pending cases where he is fighting that show that he didn't :mjtf:? Also, settlements are not admissions of guilt. Its a agreement where one party gives the other party a financial sum to move forward and drop the charges.

Like I stated earlier, you already have a perception of him which is your right to have. That doesn't mean that he is actually a deviant or creep. If you feel that he is playing bad because of the outside issues, you have the right to have that take. But also bring in the fact that he is coming back from injury and he may have not been ready for live action. There have been plenty of athletes of came back too early from a injury and needed time to adjust to the speed of the game. He is not the first or last one who has look like trash coming back. I'm not trying to cape for him because I'm losing patience myself. At the same time, it been almost 4 weeks since he play and he only had a few snaps before he took that big hit and coach decided that it was enough to fall back and put PJ in there for the rest of the game. We see how this week goes if he is able to practice throughout the week and be better at Seattle.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Dolphins & Lions very similar in that they're dangerous teams but they MUST have home field to have any shot of doing any real damage in the playoffs
Goff & Tua ain't doing shyt in the winter elements

Lions have a shot at the #1 seed still as their schedule is pretty much a complete joke going forward

Dolphins will probably split with the Jets and may lose another road game or two beyond that

This is true, especially for the Dolphins.
They are looking at potential playoff road games like @BAL, @KC, @BUF depending on how the season plays out.

The week 17 game at Ravens on NYE will be a good end-of-season test. Then they get Bills week 18.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qb play bummy today. Almost as bad as two weeks ago.

A bunch of qb’s i aint even heard of. TT playing for the giants. And winning games. Bizarro world.

Eagles put in work. We out here. Still dont know what we are good at.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
They also didn't throw the ball as much or have these pass friendly rules that they have today were you can't touch the quarterback or mug receivers. Back in the day you could beat the shyt out of quarterbacks, which is why so many of them had shortened careers due to concussions. Brady, Manning and these other guys played under different quarterback and offensive friendly rules.
Fax

After Manning got exposed in the 2004 playoffs, his daddy and Bill Polian made sure to get the rules changed to enhance passing numbers. Conveniently, many records started being set the next year.

Brees wasn't shyt prior to the rule changes. Manning was a complete fraud. Ben and Brady were relying on defenses and videos before that

Last edited: