The Voiceless Realm
:camby:

did u even watch the game ?

Rashad Bateman dropped a touchdown
Mark Andrews dropped a touchdown
Zay Flowers drop the touchdown
Nelson Agholor drop a touchdown

:snoop: blaming Lamar - is fukking retarded
I mean with those drops, they still did have multiple chances to win at the end of the game until the Lamar interception and fumble.

Multiple things can be true and there’s enough blame to go around for all of them.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bruh Dak such a fukking bum and it’s disgusting that other fan bases see it and this bum still has Stanleys defending him. We didn’t even deserve to be on the same field as y’all last night. Y’all literally played single high safety all game lol. Dak not even seeing the field
I hope Trey pans out for ya'll because Niners did him dirty, well fakkit ass Shannahan did. Not denying at all that Purdy should be the starter. He just didn't develop Trey before they even picked Purdy. Still thinking why the hell did the pick him then.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:what:

4 TD drops = 28pts
Is that supposed to change what I said?

They still had a chance to win the game even in spite of those fukk ups if not for the redzone interception and fumble to end the game.

Yes, they shouldn't have been in that situation because of those drops, but it happened and still had a chance to win the game so there's enough blame to go around.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Is that supposed to change what I said?

They still had a chance to win the game even in spite of those fukk ups if not for the redzone interception and fumble to end the game.

Yes, they shouldn't have been in that situation because of those drops, but it happened and still had a chance to win the game so there's enough blame to go around.

well, who the hell do you want the blame to go around besides the dudes that drop those touchdowns

no disrespect but your not making any sense

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
well, who the hell do you want the blame to go around besides the dudes that drop those touchdowns

no disrespect but your not making any sense
The WRs and Lamar Jackson deserve blame for what transpired as they all fukked up multiple chances to win the game.

My comment makes perfect sense. It's just not what you want to hear.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I feel that

I just don’t see the overall vision here. They have a generational RB who in space is a cheat code. How they get him the ball is irrelevant, they should just get it to him.

Kinda like how the Panthers used CMC. If the run game wasn’t working, throw him some screens, let him chip and release, or leak him out against a LB. Easy throws that any scrub QB can make and it’s basically long hand offs.

All about avoiding 3rd and long. They basically seem to invite 3rd and long.

If Bijan gets stuffed on first down. They pull him and let Allgeier get stuffed. Then it’s 3rd and 7 with a trash QB. 99% chance that’s a 3 and out.
Us Falcons fans have been begging for this lol. Those “get Bijan out in space” plays tend to be sniffed out since they’re so damn obvious on 3rd and longs. They need to get creative, like the shovel pass play to him.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The WRs and Lamar Jackson deserve blame for what transpired as they all fukked up multiple chances to win the game.

My comment makes perfect sense. It's just not what you want to hear.

the INT is a horrible coaching
For them to call a fade in the corner of the end zone for a 5’10” WR vs a 6’2” CB is ridiculous.

The sack fumble was from his blindside, and less than 3 seconds after he dropped back

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The Steelers have something. Pickens is gonna be a star as soon as Pickett---or somebody---can match his talent...

That defense there is fukking outstanding...

Speaking of defense, thru 5 weeks we're seeing kind of a defensive resurgence this season and I love it. There's a lot of really strong defenses...

Baltimore has always been an overrated franchise, ain't nothing changed...

Tannehill is regressing badly, time for Tennessee to give him away...

Gotta see more from Cincy to buy in...

There's also a lot of really BAD teams this year. Carolina is terrible. So is Arizona, you're as good as your record is. They play hard but they are 1-4 BECAUSE THEY ARENT GOOD...

Denver may be worse than everyone...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't figure out what's going on in Denver. Can't use Russ as a scapegoat because they're bad everywhere. Something is wrong with the culture and that's from the top down.

They seriously need to clean house and trade everybody they can for draft picks. Sutton and Jeudy have value and need to be moved.

Payton can't get fired with 4 more years at 18 mil each so reboot the roster and get anyone who's a problem out of the locker room.

This is why teams need to hire young. Stop giving these old guys massive contracts. Shane Steichen is 38 and getting around 5 mil. Younger coaches, new ideas...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I can't figure out what's going on in Denver. Can't use Russ as a scapegoat because they're bad everywhere. Something is wrong with the culture and that's from the top down.

They seriously need to clean house and trade everybody they can for draft picks. Sutton and Jeudy have value and need to be moved.

Payton can't get fired with 4 more years at 18 mil each so reboot the roster and get anyone who's a problem out of the locker room.

This is why teams need to hire young. Stop giving these old guys massive contracts. Shane Steichen is 38 and getting around 5 mil. Younger coaches, new ideas...
That's funny considering that you could make the valid argument that he's the main problem in that organization. He jinxed and put bad omens on that team and organization with those comments that he made about Hackett. He said what he said about him to only end up with a team even more inept than last year and that defense, which has been the backbone of that team for years has regressed.

The problem with the Russ (and we saw it last season) is that he isn't the Russ of old anymore that can help make the pieces around him better and mask the deficiencies of the team. The Russ of a few years ago would have been able to elude that game ending sack and he just doesn't have it in him anymore.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ravens Receiver coach is an idiot
First Take had Rex Ryan on. He showed tape breaking down some passes and how the WRs hands were so wide/not touching when trying to catch. Rex said the receiver coach has all the receivers catching a rugby ball to make sure they "catch with two hands", which leaves the receivers hands to wide when catching a football.