NFL Week 5: What have we learned

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lmao yall still on this šŸ¤£

Talking about the defense did the heavy lifting :pachaha:

Yeah cuz this man Bill couldn't draft offense if his life depended on it! The Pats had no weapons on offense. So of course Brady's stats wouldnt look good. Belichick's best WR draft picks were Deion Branch and Julian Edelman. That's over a span of 22 years :dead:

What had Belichick's defenses done without Brady? 5-11 in 2000, 25-30 since he left, and like 36-44 in Clevelsnd.

And you're talking about Brady didn't do anything impressive in Tampa in the postseason

the offense averaged 30 points in that playoff run :dead:

Plenty of loaded teams don't win Super bowls my guy. And Tampa still had to score a lot the first three rounds.

And if Beli is the GOAT coach why did he sabotage Mac Jones? This fool gave him a defensive coordinator to be his OC šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Even Bernie Kosar didn't like this man šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Bledsoe was better before and after him as well.

You guys need to give up this Belichick defense force man. It's old.
Hold up? You were trying to say that Yung Brady was carrying those patriots teams?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They could have went 4-13 or 8-9, they get some credit for turning up on the winning end more often than not. This lions team is different also, honestly they should be 5-0. Again at the end of the day you either winning games or you not. If they were 1-4 youā€™d be like they trash but since they are 4-1 they still are trash?
How should they be 5-0? They shouldā€™ve lost against the Chiefs, and would have if Toney could catch. Also, I never said they were trash. I just donā€™t see them as Super Bowl contenders.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Man stop being annoying, you and everyone else knows what I mean. Have a real rebuttal
the facts are the facts. Tom grew into becoming a great passer, but you need to make him one off the bat.

That's a you dikk riding issue. The facts are laid out to show you

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
the facts are the facts. Tom grew into becoming a great passer, but you need to make him one off the bat.

That's a you dikk riding issue. The facts are laid out to show you
Keep lying to yourself breh. 80-93

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
What have Belichick's defenses done without Brady? 5-11 in 2000, 25-30 since he left, and like 36-44 in Clevelsnd.

You guys need to give up this Belichick defense force man. It's old.

Belichick had 2 rings as a DC before he ever coached the Pats.

I'd agree that he isn't great at building offenses, not being able to do better than Newton/Jones is a problem. I don't see why you guys want to shyt on him just because he couldn't keep a legendary run going after the last pieces left.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The league going have to review this cfl cheat motion that the Cowboys just scored on. Dolphins been exploiting it this season, 9ers, Rams been doing it and now the Cowboys just scored on it.
How is it cheating?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Keep lying to yourself breh. 80-93
Lying to myself? Tom Brady did not carry those early patriots teams. Why arenā€™t you responding to the statistics? Because you canā€™t.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How is it cheating?
I didnā€™t say it was ā€œcheatingā€. Iā€™m quoting Kyle Shanahan and he called it a ā€œcheatā€ motion. Itā€™s a grey area that isnā€™t being called right now but Iā€™m sure there are teams submitting tape to the nflā€™s competition committee about it.