NFL Week 4: What have we learned

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bro..it was 6th round and he was clearly just a backup piece in his mind.

He didnt know what Brady was gonna be.
Oh NOW the narrative is… well yeah he did draft Brady but he didn’t know he was gonna be good.

Belichick is a good coach and a great GM. How do I know this? He drafted the best QB ever and won six titles.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bullshyt. He can’t move out there. Everyone can see it. They don’t even line him up under center because he can’t drop back. Titans blitzed him all day knowing he can’t move off his spot.
You can tell who watches the games and who strictly goes by box scores

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Again, who drafted Brady? Y’all can’t have it both ways.
dikk Rheiben was the one who convinced Bill to get him. Beyond that, it's not having it both ways.

A LOT of Bill's coaching skills and subsequent GMing was masked by Brady heavily. This isn't even a debate.

Yes, good on Bill for ultimately selecting Brady. That doesn't dispute the fact that that player then later made up for a lot of his flaws. You already know this, you're just running interference and playing stupid

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Oh NOW the narrative is… well yeah he did draft Brady but he didn’t know he was gonna be good.

Belichick is a good coach and a great GM. How do I know this? He drafted the best QB ever and won six titles.

Lol.. him drafting Brady at 199 and winning alll the bowls exclusively off him doesnt prove your point. Brady got those bowls. Beli without Brady is Buddy Ryan

Last edited:

Invalid_Password

Involved in things I don't know much about
Daps
Reppin
Posters who rarely post...#215 #Philly
Sean McDermott should've taken over calling his defense a season ago. The Bills are a complete team because of it.

Depending on how the draft picks play out, Chicago should see if they can pry Bienemy from Washington for their HC and let him work with one of these upcoming QB's in the draft.

The NFL is really gonna integrate Taylor Swift and make her a talking point as much as possible, expect her to be the halftime show of next seasons superbowl.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
dikk Rheiben was the one who convinced Bill to get him. Beyond that, it's not having it both ways.

A LOT of Bill's coaching skills and subsequent GMing was masked by Brady heavily. This isn't even a debate.

Yes, good on Bill for ultimately selecting Brady. That doesn't dispute the fact that that player then later made up for a lot of his flaws. You already know this, you're just running interference and playing stupid
He’s the GM, he’s in charge. He made the pick. When the Pats were winning playoff games and Brady was throwing for 150 yards, was Belichick’s coaching skills not being utilized then?

Yes - his personnel decisions have not been great since 2020 but they won a title in 2018. How many GMs can say that? Not many.

This idea that Belichick was just along for the ride is fukking stupid and no one that understands football would even say anything ridiculous like that. They’d get laughed out of any room.

broller

Veteran
Daps
That's why LA games are packed when the Raiders visit. The fanbase is already in the city.

Last year during the NFC Divisional game there were basically no Cowboys fans up in that 49ers crowd whenever they showed the crowd on TV.

That would've been the Raiders every week at SoFi.

Like that Herbert INT a few minutes ago you can hear the hype in the crowd through the TV and the team is down 17.

What a missed opportunity. I'm going to a Rams game next week and I already know the crowd won't be as hyped.

The Rams owner built SoFi and I don't think he wanted to be second fiddle to the Raiders. Plus cynics say the league didn't want to do the Raiders a solid by letting them go back to LA

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Rams owner built SoFi and I don't think he wanted to be second fiddle to the Raiders. Plus cynics say the league didn't want to do the Raiders a solid by letting them go back to LA
Raiders being in Las Vegas is a joke. That Steelers game was at worse 50% Steelers fans. They have no HFA