Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The 2021 Bengals were the flukiest Super Bowl run since the 03 Panthers :mjlol:

They might look back at this and say that was our best shot too
The Bengals were in the AFCCG 9 months ago :pachaha:

They’re a good team. Their QB is playing with an injury he shouldn’t be playing on.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Eberflus, Rivera, Smith and Allen have joined the Staley list for me. There's going to be quite a few openings this off season.....McDaniel is creeping up there too. Rivera not going for 2 at the end of regulation sealed his fate. You can't be that unaware that your defense is bad and shouldn't be trusted in OT along with Howell.

I've gotten shyt for saying this last year and this off season, but Burrow needs his cast to be elite to win. It ain't the injury. Pat had a garbage ankle last playoffs and didn't look anywhere near as bad.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've gotten shyt for saying this last year and this off season, but Burrow needs his cast to be elite to win. It ain't the injury. Pat had a garbage ankle last playoffs and didn't look anywhere near as bad.
Bullshyt. He can’t move out there. Everyone can see it. They don’t even line him up under center because he can’t drop back. Titans blitzed him all day knowing he can’t move off his spot.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Eberflus, Rivera, Smith and Allen have joined the Staley list for me. There's going to be quite a few openings this off season.....McDaniel is creeping up there too. Rivera not going for 2 at the end of regulation sealed his fate. You can't be that unaware that your defense is bad and shouldn't be trusted in OT along with Howell.

Bengals window going to be closed when Higgins is gone anyway.