NFL Week 4: What have we learned

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Bill literally came out and said he wanted to, but they had signed Bledsoe to a big extension before hand.

Mahomes didn't start his rookie year until week 17.
When did he come out and say that?

calh45

Cal
Daps
Bullshyt. He can’t move out there. Everyone can see it. They don’t even line him up under center because he can’t drop back. Titans blitzed him all day knowing he can’t move off his spot.
His ability to read and throw are completely broken by a strained calf and an inability to be under center? That don't even make sense. It's another excuse. The other day I saw a report on how great he looked in practice this week. The Titans defense ain't that good and neither were the Rams last week. He sat all preseason and it's the 4th week of the season.

Josh Allen looked better throwing the ball last year when he tore his elbow than Joe has all season. People go to the mat for Burrow in a way I genuinely don't understand.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
A lot of these old school coaches need to go because it's clear the game has passed them by. Both Dennis Allen and Mike Tomlin were kicking FGs down multiple scores in the 2H, Riverboat Ron not going for 2 at the end of regulation as 8.5 point road dogs. It's laughable.

Even Belichick is washed up.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A lot of these old school coaches need to go because it's clear the game has passed them by. Both Dennis Allen and Mike Tomlin were kicking FGs down multiple scores in the 2H, Riverboat Ron not going for 2 at the end of regulation as 8.5 point road dogs. It's laughable.

Only problem is that a lot of the newer coaches aren't any better.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All defensive coaches need to get with 2023 and pivot to leaning to offense or get rolled over

Traditional powers not understanding vertical passing games

It's the same reason UT and OU will conquer SEC and USC the Big 10

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Rivera’s explanation of that was ridiculous. He said his team was tired… well, that means the opposing team’s defense is tired as well!

In addition, if your team is tired, why not try for ONE play to win the game at the 2 yard line? Just fukking dumb.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His ability to read and throw are completely broken by a strained calf and an inability to be under center? That don't even make sense. It's another excuse. The other day I saw a report on how great he looked in practice this week. The Titans defense ain't that good and neither were the Rams last week. He sat all preseason and it's the 4th week of the season.

Josh Allen looked better throwing the ball last year when he tore his elbow than Joe has all season. People go to the mat for Burrow in a way I genuinely don't understand.
Burrow is in the culture like that lol