NFL Week 4: What have we learned

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Mac Jones isn’t an NFL starter. Backup maybe. He’s skating cause Fields, Lance and Wilson suck but he’s equally terrible. Don’t give me “he was a Pro Bowler” shyt either. He was an alternate alternates replacement

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Justin Fields is the most talented bum I've ever seen in my life. No joke, he is an ELITE runner with the ball and can throw lasers to his man, however his complete absence of situational awareness destroys his ability to do anything with his talents. I've never been so disgusted in my life. He was supposed to be the chosen one. I'm going to take a nap :snoop:
Most bad QBs are still talented tho lol. I could put together the a highlight reel that makes Jameis Winston look like An all pro

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mac Jones isn’t an NFL starter. Backup maybe. He’s skating cause Fields, Lance and Wilson suck but he’s equally terrible. Don’t give me “he was a Pro Bowler” shyt either. He was an alternate alternates replacement
He’s got sub-NFL level athleticism and arm power. He sees the field OK most days but he’s just a bridge QB

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Never really heard anyone say he was a Pro-Bowler or use him being some alternate of an alternate to make the argument he's good, but anyone that has is absolutely braindead and clueless.

I don't put everything on Mac as there are no #1 WR's on this Patriots team, but the turnovers he's had have nothing to do with this teams talent. It has to do with him having a weak arm and making poor decisions. He takes terrible sacks when the Patriots are in FG range or near.

I don't know where I'd rank him among QB's.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Alarm bells are going off for the Panthers
The gap between Bryce Young and CJ Stroud is massive and Young has absolutely no athletic advantages to make up that gap
During the draft process I was saying CJ Stroud was #1, I’m glad the Panthers picked Bryce

Even if he turns out to be good I doubt his body will sustain a long career