NFL Week 4: What have we learned

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bears defense lost the game

Miami needs Ramsey so bad

Rams are probably one of the better teams in the NFC. A tough out in the playoffs for sure. That Cincy loss will hurt

Lamar isn't racking yards but he is completing his passes and scoring

DeShaun Watson needs to make a decision because his career is in the balance IMO

Russ Wilson needs just to play it out and find somewhere to go next year.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
its the same thing for sofi. people plan their entire vacations to go out to Los Angeles during football season
That's why LA games are packed when the Raiders visit. The fanbase is already in the city.

Last year during the NFC Divisional game there were basically no Cowboys fans up in that 49ers crowd whenever they showed the crowd on TV.

That would've been the Raiders every week at SoFi.

Like that Herbert INT a few minutes ago you can hear the hype in the crowd through the TV and the team is down 17.

What a missed opportunity. I'm going to a Rams game next week and I already know the crowd won't be as hyped.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'm looking at Fields' stats & it looked like a very solid game.
He played a perfect game until the 4th quarter. I know most these cats only look at box scores, but there’s a lot of situational things in football, like penalties that can push you back, and where you get the ball to start. After Denver cut it to a two TD game, the Bears decided to start running the ball with like 13 min to go which not only allowed Denver to get back in the game, but the passing offense was no longer in a rhythm.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Falcons need to call Dallas and see if they are interested in trading Trey Lance. He can't be worse than Desmond Ridder.

The NFL is is a full season sport Miami looked like an all time offense to a JV team in one week.

I think I have seen enough to say Belichick needed Brady more than the other way around.

The Bills could be contenders for the AFC the defense is very good at forcing fumbles and causing turnovers.

Brock Purdy is the secret sauce to a Kyle Shanahan offense. He has total faith in him and rightfully so.

I feel bad for the Bears fans. They deserve better.

The Lions are a real team. Aiden Hutchinson is disruptive as fukk and as much as I hate Jared Goff, what ever football movie coach speeches he's giving out are working.