NFL Week 4: What have we learned

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Wasn’t he incapable of throwing the ball? $230 MM investment bruh. Why would they throw him out there?
Because they are the Bungles. This is what they do. Don't let the last 3 years a fool.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
But how does that change in a matter of months?

We talking about a 1100 yard rusher in each of the last 4 seasons with like 50 TDs in that span.
I dunno, but his YPC have trended down for the last two years along with his runs over 15 and 20+ yards… RBs can definitely fall off a cliff fairly quickly.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Justin Fields is the worst QB since Nathan Peterman. He's one of the worst QBs I've seen in pro football ever...

The entire Bears franchise needs to be replaced. Everybody is bad. From ownership who should stuck with Nagy. To this weak ass, spineless front office. To this awful Eberflus. To the sorry talent level and weak ass defense...

This is by far the most dysfunctional organization in football right now...

Justin Fields is the most talented bum I've ever seen in my life. No joke, he is an ELITE runner with the ball and can throw lasers to his man, however his complete absence of situational awareness destroys his ability to do anything with his talents. I've never been so disgusted in my life. He was supposed to be the chosen one. I'm going to take a nap :snoop:

For the two fields comments, our staff ain’t doing him any favors i watched this qb from the nfl break his film down and you can see they aren’t helping him, last week or week 2 they wanted him to read an alert then a back side defender, that other week we ran a screen two plays in a row,

Let's pump the brakes on Miami for a bit. They are really good but that defense has holes and Tua can absolutely be had if you get consistent pressure on him...

I still think the Saints will win The South but that offense is bad. Tampa has surprised me, they're actually good...

The Lions are fukking legit...

I'm not sure if Bryce Young is a pro QB either, I'll reserve judgement for now. But I live in Carolina and I told everyone Stroud was the way to go. Young is not good right now while Stroud is outstanding. The Texans may win that division, DeMeco is obviously a boss...

Something is going on in Cincinnati. They typically start slow since Taylor has coached there, but this is bad. Something is happening behind the scenes there...

I think Bryce is a good qb, but the panthers have to give him talent and a line and some decent coaching

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Brian Flores finally figured out how to use Harrison Smith

Buffalo is still the HNIC of the AFC East

Houston is going to take the AFC South

Justin Jefferson needs his money ASAP

Patrick Mahomes was doing too much on Sunday night

Puka Nacua and CJ Stroud are going to be in a dogfight all year for OROY

Cincinnati really fukked up the Joe Burrow situation

Daniel Jones is the biggest hustler in NY since Rich, Alpo, Fat Cat, and Supreme. That man stealing money

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Justin Fields is the most talented bum I've ever seen in my life. No joke, he is an ELITE runner with the ball and can throw lasers to his man, however his complete absence of situational awareness destroys his ability to do anything with his talents. I've never been so disgusted in my life. He was supposed to be the chosen one. I'm going to take a nap :snoop:
He can't read defenses like all OSU QBs. What dd you expect? :dahell:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Don't care about that goof fakkit. USC QBs are ass to in the NFL. :dahell:

Still early for CJ Stroud. One QB doesn't make up for historical assness of OSU QBs in the NFL. :russ:
Same assness for fsu too :brutus:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

What a mess :mjlol:

Beyond what is going on in this clip, only two people run routes and the one over the middle isn't a realistic place to throw the ball since its in the heart of the defense.

Like...in a situation where you got limited space to throw the football, how can someone be like "ok...i'm going to have 2 people run routes" :mjlol:

I thought McCarthy flood route to Ceedee in the redzone was bad but this is actually worse :mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Beyond what is going on in this clip, only two people run routes and the one over the middle isn't a realistic place to throw the ball since its in the heart of the defense.

Like...in a situation where you got limited space to throw the football, how can someone be like "ok...i'm going to have 2 people run routes" :mjlol:

I thought McCarthy flood route to Ceedee in the redzone was bad but this is actually worse :mjlol:
Pure facts. Then they go one up it by executing a horrible play call horribly. That TE got smoked serious. Then the decision to throw it in little space to a location with 2 WR's but 3 DB's on 1st and goal.

The play call basically set them up to fail because there was no room for any of that.:heh:
Made the Chargers defense look top 5 for a single play here.:mjlol:

Last edited: