NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
If these QBs standard of play stick like this in today’s league, Mahomes getting AT LEAST 3 more rings

He's gonna win more than Brady. The Manning brothers went 5-2 in the playoffs against him (Eli 2-0, Peyton 3-2). I don't see a QB who has the quality to consistently challenge Mahomes in the playoffs.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Eberflus while a good defensive mind, is a horrid head coach and waldron is a terrorist.

There is no qb controversy in PA thats fields team now.

AR/Levis are two of the dumbest qbs in recent memory

Caleb makes idiot rookie throws but thats expected. he put up 350 today. I'm confident in saying he is not the biggest problem with the team. Poles for all his great and shrewd moves is looking funny in the light with this oline construction and sticking with flus

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
If these QBs standard of play stick like this in today’s league, Mahomes getting AT LEAST 3 more rings
You saying that like he’s been playing above the threshold or :skip: some sht , his ass is part of that “supposed to be like that but low ion expected numbers crew”

Best performance from a QB so far hasn’t been from patt.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

tcncgmV.png

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
The only thing I learned is that mfs are to quick to crown these so called generational Quarterbacks…

These new QBs ass bruh lmao. The accuracy is terrible, ball placement be questionable, decision making. When sht don’t go their way they don’t seem to function right. We truly watched monsters and they got bred out for these curly haired TikTok dancing mfs :beli: