NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

calh45

Cal
Daps
Just from this morning. The Vikings are winning just because their coaches aren't stupid.

All of the other games I've watched a few games get lost because the OC's read some press clippings and are trying to be Bill Walsh when they're actually Adam Gase. Ain't no way Caleb (51 attempts is crazy. Don't gimme the RB is "bad". That's just a coach not knowing how to design a run game), Richardson (I don't care if he only has 20 attempts. It was too much), Levis (34 attempts is nuts. They were throwing the ball too much when the game was actually close), and Hurts (initially until they let Saquon rescue them) should've been able to throw as much as they did.

This is going to be the year that RBs earn back their contractual values because OCs don't know how to OC a run game right.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Eagles were moving the ball quite well, feel like they just need a little bit of sharpening, O-line getting to know each other better and of course getting back their best receiver and they might actually be a dangerous contender. Weaknesses might be new/young OC and Hurts, but it's hard to say if Hurts actually is playing at a lower level or not without AJ and a solid o-line. But then again they always have a new/young OC under Sirianni

Will be interesting to follow.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
1. The NFC south is about to return to a team winning the division at 9-8 or 8-9

2. The Browns Defense is like:francis::birdman: we do all this work and our offense is shyt

3. That Vikings Defense is vicious and darnold is playing in the right system

4. When will the media start going in on Will Levis

5. Baker Mayfield shows u that he only tough when the team has a lead and then get loss and confused when he tries to bring them back

6. Mike Tomlin will have another winning season

7. Harbaugh will destroy hebert!!!! Herbert isn’t a hand it off QB and throw just 15 passes

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Do you think Williams regrets pushing for going to the Bears organization now that it's clear it wasn't Fields but the Bears?
Definitely because he has way better weapons yet it’s basically the same results because it’s the same fukking coach. I hate how much of players stay getting blamed when most times it’s just terrible coaching. I mean look at Malik Willis everybody called him a bum and he winning games and why is it because of coaching!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like I said earlier, absolutely crazy to give your QB $50 mil/year when you have a bottom 3 (seriously) Offensive Line in the league.

Dolphins went all in on weapons and blue chip talent, but neglected their protection, which is exponentially more critical.

Some GM's are really clueless about building football teams. Tua's quick release carries that team.

Last edited: