Learn anything new?

• Total voters

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mahomes was raw AF he woulda been nice but idk it's better he sat
While I agree he was better for having sat...you dont go from Raw AF to 50 TDs in a year breh. And the difference between him and a lot of other top rookie QBs woulda been that he wasnt gonna be asked so single handedly lift a shytty squad.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Listen the Chiefs have gotten calls and will get more, no debate. However to watch that game last night and watch the Falcons get gifted yards on that final drive and still parrot this Chiefs and the refs stuff is :mindblown:. Even ESPN got in on it. Talked about the Pitts play, which is a legit convo. Then totally ignored the multiple phantom offenses called against KC on the final drive.
You know fanbases have to have something to complain about after their teams choke. Many Niner fans/Chiefs detractors groaned loud about the suspect calls Kansas City got in SB58. Most fail to mention the ultimate bailout call for SF on the first drive in overtime. Saved them from a 3 and out and allwed them to continue the drive that culminated in a fg and the lead.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
And just where are those QBs supposed to come from considering the state of QB play in the league?
Skylar Thompson was an easily surpassble bar. Like, perhaps keeping Mike White. That would've been a better option. And that's mnimum. Most QB play is better than the 3 points Miami put up against SEA.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Ja Morant is more popular than JJ. Especially among kids, which is what was stated.
Who did it first doesnt matter. Kids on social media was doing the griddy because of Ja.

I think that's too simplified. It's not like it's either or. Some kids got it from Ja, some from JJ. Especially in particular locations

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The dolphins are a fire dumpster. Our skill guys on both sides are getting older. The speed element is no longer an advantage on the rest of the league if you play man press. And teams have figured it out. Further more, we don't have a legit WR 3 to really help out. We gotta utilize weapons like Smith in Max Protect, because our O-Lines are annually cursed and banged up. Teams are sniffing out every short yardage play, and we didn't give a HOOT in paying a legit backup QB behind TUA, even though we knew of his injury history. Flores put pressure on these boys to legtitimize Tua, and I feel paying a LEGIT backup, would've created alot of media chatter and whispers about Tua being supplanted. And we can't have that, if we/thefanbase and NFL has it that Flores was just a horrible abusive coach. Getting a legit backup who looks good, would do bad for that narrative. McDaniles being the "players coach" has to be the kayfabe we keep up with. Even to the detriment of the franchise. We are COOKED for the next decade and beyond. Quick rebuilds aren't in this teams future, because we always mess up with the rebuild that we do have. That's what I learned in Week 3, even though this has been true for MANY week 3s since Marino's retirement. Fire Chris Greer.
They should trade Tyreek while he is still dominant and has value

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dolphins are a fire dumpster. Our skill guys on both sides are getting older. The speed element is no longer an advantage on the rest of the league if you play man press. And teams have figured it out. Further more, we don't have a legit WR 3 to really help out. We gotta utilize weapons like Smith in Max Protect, because our O-Lines are annually cursed and banged up. Teams are sniffing out every short yardage play, and we didn't give a HOOT in paying a legit backup QB behind TUA, even though we knew of his injury history. Flores put pressure on these boys to legtitimize Tua, and I feel paying a LEGIT backup, would've created alot of media chatter and whispers about Tua being supplanted. And we can't have that, if we/thefanbase and NFL has it that Flores was just a horrible abusive coach. Getting a legit backup who looks good, would do bad for that narrative. McDaniles being the "players coach" has to be the kayfabe we keep up with. Even to the detriment of the franchise. We are COOKED for the next decade and beyond. Quick rebuilds aren't in this teams future, because we always mess up with the rebuild that we do have. That's what I learned in Week 3, even though this has been true for MANY week 3s since Marino's retirement. Fire Chris Greer.

In all, Flores was right.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
In all, Flores was right.
If what Tua said is to be believed, then Flores was dead wrong, and his methods were outdated. Seeing as “players coaches” seem to be the ones winning all the division titles Nowdays. That Beli tree never takes root away from Foxborough. So I don’t want to completely retcon the Flores era and make it seem like everything he did was for the greater good. One thing is for sure, Herbo would’ve been a lower health risk and had higher ceiling. I hate to admit it. So, I guess you’re right. In the end, Flores was right. :francis:

But we saw how Brandon Staley(defensive coach) was blamed for holding Herbo and the team back. Who’s to say flores wouldn’t do the same with Herbo?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If what Tua said is to be believed, then Flores was dead wrong, and his methods were outdated. Seeing as “players coaches” seem to be the ones winning all the division titles Nowdays. That Beli tree never takes root away from Foxborough. So I don’t want to completely retcon the Flores era and make it seem like everything he did was for the greater good. One thing is for sure, Herbo would’ve been a lower health risk and had higher ceiling. I hate to admit it. So, I guess you’re right. In the end, Flores was right. :francis:

But we saw how Brandon Staley(defensive coach) was blamed for holding Herbo and the team back. Who’s to say flores wouldn’t do the same with Herbo?
Flores knew from the jump Tua wasnt ready for this shyt. Hence why hes got 4 concussions and cant play, thus nuking the season....again. Let us not forget his lackluster performances in the most critical of games...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Flores knew from the jump Tua wasnt ready for this shyt. Hence why hes got 4 concussions and cant play, thus nuking the season....again. Let us not forget his lackluster performances in the most critical of games...
Texting Tua mean almost nervous messages isn’t how a head coach is supposed to do things. You hire an offensive coordinator to coach them up. Again, if Tua is to believes. Flores came across as a nervous Nancy who took the anger towards his boss out on Tua. Texting Tua to “not fukk things up” is comically bad. :dead:

Thing is, Flores had his own defensive fukk ups. :manny:

5 things can be true:

1. McDaniels is on the clock.

2. Herbo would been the better choice.

3. Flores was a dikk head with outdated meathods that stem from a horrible rendition of Beli.

4. Grier and Ross are forcing the “player coach is the best coach/Tua was the right pick” narrative, to the detriment of the team.

5. We’re cursed. :mjgrin:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texting Tua mean almost nervous messages isn’t how a head coach is supposed to do things. You hire an offensive coordinator to coach them up. Again, if Tua is to believes. Flores came across as a nervous Nancy who took the anger towards his boss out on Tua. Texting Tua to “not fukk things up” is comically bad. :dead:

Thing is, Flores had his own defensive fukk ups. :manny:

5 things can be true:

1. McDaniels is on the clock.

2. Herbo would been the better choice.

3. Flores was a dikk head with outdated meathods that stem from a horrible rendition of Beli.

4. Grier and Ross are forcing the “player coach is the best coach/Tua was the right pick” narrative, to the detriment of the team.

5. We’re cursed. :mjgrin:
Thats absurd lmaooo Was his defense HOF caliber? nah bruh but he had a SOLID defense, enough for back to back 10 - 6 season and took that tanking ass roster 5 or 6 wins.
Now look at minny.

broller

Veteran
Daps
A Monday game at 6 PM or 9 PM is not happening.

It happened before a very long time ago on a MNF double header. It was Texans Jets at 9pm and Chargers were at like 6 or something. Cushing blew an acl on a dirty peel back block by the center (this was something like 10ish years ago).

Monday games at 9PM ET happened for decades. Monday Night Football on ABC started at 9pm. They moved to 830 or whatever when MNF went to ESPN

Cool. It's not happening moving forward.

How do you know?

Why do you think they stopped in the first place?

I absolutely have an answer, and it's a common sense answer. If you lack common sense that's not my problem.

"If you don't know , I'm not gonna tell you" :russ:

@Pressure @the next guy @premier58 @Spence

Remember those posts?

@Shadow King was arguing in circles and not providing any actual reasoning why it "would never happen again"

I peeped next week's schedule and here we are with a 9pm Monday Night Football game, less than a month after @Shadow King was claiming it'd never happen again and I had no common sense to figure out why.

What now , foo?
19Ol2rl.png

I'm still waiting to hear your answer as to why it's not going to happen again....