Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
And look...I know the DNC has its flaws. No party is perfect and there's always room for improvement.

But some of the standards you hold them to make no sense.

Trump fought harder than Muhammad Ali in the 1960's to make sure that the Supreme Court was conservative enough to push his MAGA agenda in his 1st term. Trump said that this was one of his goals since back in 2015 when he first ran.

We're paying the consequence for Trump's actions. Biden opposes the Supreme Court's decisions but guess what? He legally can't do shyt about it because that's not how the Constitution works.

Democrats can't just snap their fingers like Thanos and make the SC or their decisions disappear.

The only reason we've had minority scholarships for so long was due to the alliance of Democrat politicians and Black/Minority organizations such as the UNCF. If they were as "weak" as ya'll claim, the GOP would've snapped their fingers like Thanos and got rid of them decades ago.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
There's two parties out there make me an offer... highest bid wins that's how it works...:beli:

Party 1: We will defend your human rights, civil protections, and do everything we can to make your life easier

Party 2: We will eradicate your human rights, civil protections, and do everything we can to make your life a living he'll.

Which "bid" sounds better to you, dummy.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What do you think the Democrats should do that's actually within their legislative power?

Democrats can't mind control Republicans and make them think like them and propose bills like them.

Tons of Democrats have fought for minority scholarships and other things that help minorities and the working class. I could run through the whole list if you want to.

But Democrats aren't powerful enough to stop Republicans for fighting hard for their agendas. Trump spend his whole term building up the Supreme Court to extreme levels of MAGA and we're facing the consequences for it today.

What do you want the Dems to do: Travel back in time and assassinate Trump before he could get elected and give us a highly Conservative Supreme Court? That's not possible.

At some point, you gotta put blame on the right people.
Bruh these #bothsiders are idiots that don’t even pay attention to politics until they see the headlines like this. They literally get their news from The shaderoom and saycheesetv. What person that’s the least bit informed would be blaming democrats for what the damn Supreme Court did? Just neg that fakkit and keep it moving he’s not even worth debating

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: that's how it's supposed to work, who makes me the best offer gets my vote. i aint voting for free... none of us should vote for free...

This nikka a agent.

Republicans can make an "offer" to declare the civil rights act unconstitutiona snd reinstate the freedom to own slave labor and this nikka would still try to direct your anger to Democrats.

We got some real fukkin Republican "shills" on our hands who take black people and black politics for fools. His goal is to keep us from effextive political movment in this country. Perpetually protesting Democrats for bullshyt while his clear party of choice is doing shyt like this and he acts like that party is above criticism while claiming to hate both sides. I have no idea how this disingenuous shyt is tolerated on this website.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Foot on the neck huh :francis: . These dudes are on a role I see.....

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
that's the republicans' track record :mindblown:

republicans did that. they're currently bragging and gloating about it and taking credit for it

Like all both side free thinkers he's exclusively critical of Democrats, adamantly defends Republicans from any criticism for their own actions, and blames every issue on voting for Democrats.

But dont mistake him for a Republican tho. What would possibly give you that impression?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Affirmative Action....Gone...
Roe V Wade....Gone...

Nice track record by the dems so far bruh...:mjlol:
bunk-throw-hands-up.gif