Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The more they take away, the closer we get to getting tangibles.
full
FBAs gotta be some Republicans shill group sponsored by Jesse Lee Peterson

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's not even about winning or losing, I'm just tryna figure how or why you want the one party you're not voting for... to do something about the OTHER party you're also not voting for :dwillhuh: I don't wanna assume though, are you voting for Republicans?

I want the DEMS the party you jockride to GIVE ME A REASON TO VOTE FOR THEM... EARN MY VOTE... do you not understand voting is a transaction???:mjgrin: my vote goes to the highest bidder...

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I want the DEMS the party you jockride to GIVE ME A REASON TO VOTE FOR THEM... EARN MY VOTE... do you not understand voting is a transaction???:mjgrin: my vote goes to the highest bidder...
"The highest bidder" implies that other bids are being placed. What bid have the Republicans offered? Have you looked into the Green Party or any other alternatives? Who's the highest for you right now?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"The highest bidder" implies that other bids are being placed. What bid have the Republicans offered? Have you looked into the Green Party or any other alternatives? Who's the highest for you right now?

There's two parties out there make me an offer... highest bid wins that's how it works...:beli:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats are controlled opposition. They'll try but they won't go as hard as Republicans would in a similar situation. America has done its very best to snuff out its left wingers, and billionaire money flows into the democratic party to prop up its most conservative members(like Joe manchin) and push that party right.
Not to mention the fact that many of the Democrats get $$$$$$$ during situations like these.

It's a farce. The party needs a complete overhaul

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
There's two parties out there make me an offer... highest bid wins that's how it works...:beli:
Soooo... Does that mean the Republicans you want the Dems to fight back against for repealing scholarships are the highest bidder right now? There's no need to drag this out breh. I'm just tryna figure yes or no. There has to be a highest bidder here.