Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Soooo... Does that mean the Republicans you want the Dems to fight back against for repealing scholarships are the highest bidder right now? There's no need to drag this out breh. I'm just tryna figure yes or no. There has to be a highest bidder here.

I asked y'all a simple question because the Dems supposed to be the opposition to the republicans and yet no answer on what they gonna do to fight against this...:jbhmm:

You asking me about voting for dems every other group voting for the dems and or republicans because they're getting what they want....So I guess we should follow suit and be free agents...:manny: you wanna vote for free and get nothing for it...again. be my guest :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I asked y'all a simple question because the Dems supposed to be the opposition to the republicans and yet no answer on what they gonna do to fight against this...:jbhmm:

You asking me about voting for dems every other group voting for the dems because they're getting what they want....So I guess we should follow suit and be free agents...:manny: you wanna vote for free and get nothing for it...again. be my guest :mjlol:
NO muhfukka I'm asking who the highest bidder is :what: YOU said your vote goes to the highest bidder. I tried to be open minded and see if that meant third party but you say there's only two. One has to be higher than the other. No different than two chicks you're dealing with, one or the other has to have the best to offer.

Which one??? Why is that so hard to answer?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Not to mention the fact that many of the Democrats get $$$$$$$ during situations like these.

It's a farce. The party needs a complete overhaul
There is a conservative(in a positive way) movement in that party that needs to be supported at local levels. What do I mean by positive conservatism?
  • Bringing back the tax rates millionaires paid before the 70s.
  • Breaking up monopolies.
  • Bringing back the Glass steagle act.
  • Turning cities back to places with heavy foot traffic and local shops(tax breaks for smaller business, increased funding for public transport and increasing cost of parking to encourage people to walk and use public transit once its plentiful).
  • Propping up workers rights again and restoring funding to groups like OSHA again.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is why voting matters. I’m 100 percent confident this will be challenged in the Wisconsin court system. Didn’t the Wisconsin Supreme Court shifted from Republican to democrat due to a special close election? See why voting matters.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
you bringing up bothsides instead of what the DEMS are gonna do to fight back against this...:what: is really fukking bizzare and this is the bullshyt i keep on about...:beli: but whatever bothsides are to blame yadda yadda yadda

You mean the same Democrats fighting tooth and nail to maintain minority scholarships from these cretins? :mjlol:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
NO muhfukka I'm asking who the highest bidder is :what: YOU said your vote goes to the highest bidder. I tried to be open minded and see if that meant third party but you say there's only two. One has to be higher than the other. No different than two chicks you're dealing with, one or the other has to have the best to offer.

Which one??? Why is that so hard to answer?

:mjgrin: that's how it's supposed to work, who makes me the best offer gets my vote. i aint voting for free... none of us should vote for free...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you bringing up bothsides instead of what the DEMS are gonna do to fight back against this...:what: is really fukking bizzare and this is the bullshyt i keep on about...:beli: but whatever bothsides are to blame yadda yadda yadda

You need to be banned, clearly N anti black sack of shyt. Into the business of excuse making

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps

You asking me about voting for dems every other group voting for the dems and or republicans because they're getting what they want....So I guess we should follow suit and be free agents...:manny: you wanna vote for free and get nothing for it...again. be my guest :mjlol:

What do you think the Democrats should do that's actually within their legislative power?

Democrats can't mind control Republicans and make them think like them and propose bills like them.

Tons of Democrats have fought for minority scholarships and other things that help minorities and the working class. I could run through the whole list if you want to.

But Democrats aren't powerful enough to stop Republicans for fighting hard for their agendas. Trump spend his whole term building up the Supreme Court to extreme levels of MAGA and we're facing the consequences for it today.

What do you want the Dems to do: Travel back in time and assassinate Trump before he could get elected and give us a highly Conservative Supreme Court? That's not possible.

At some point, you gotta put blame on the right people.