Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The more they take away, the closer we get to getting tangibles.
full
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

In all seriousness, though, I hope you negros are ready to fight. I was dead serious when I said these crakkas & Thomas are trying to drag us back to 1950. This shyt is not a game. We need to work together

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's a LOT of posters in this thread that are weirdly celebrating this right now. Very strange thread.

Not strange at all. Evry politics threads attracts a whole clique of trolls who's jobs are to misdirect everyone's anger to Democrats, and then claim they hate both sides equally. They are literally partisan hack agents who are here to suppress and disrupt REAL political action and engineer public opinion against Democrats at any cost.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They want black people to be a permenant social class. Also they will close the gateway to the trades
I’m telling you. The young-middle aged folks need to be grinding now so that we can be in position to ensure the next generations have a fair shot.

I know plenty of folks who are doing well and they won’t have any issues. It’s the people who don’t see the writing on the wall who will be stuck.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
More deflecting and no action. :heh:

Lady's and gentleman this is called "projection." A common tactic among unaccomplished dumbasses who have taken on narcisstic bravado to overcompensate for their lack of intellect. He accuses those who actually want to take real action against the offenders of these decisions of doing exactly what he and his idol Tariq are doing: simply "bytching and complaining" about everything while proposing no solutions whatsoever, on top of "deflecting" to everyone and anyone besides the Republican Party. Very common tactic, but do not be fooled.

I'll ask again since I already answered your question: What are you, Tariq, and all the right wing adjacent hashtaggers gonna do about the Republican Party's attack on all of black rights in this country?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Shills take L's and the first thing they do is blame Tariq. LOL
It's July 4th and you're still playing volunteer bodyguard for another man-- the same man you defend 24/7 :gucci:

Do you at least have a working relationship with breh? :dame: Like, do the two of you know each other on a first name basis?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lady's and gentleman this is called "projection." A common tactic among unaccomplished dumbasses who have taken on narcisstic bravado to overcompensate for their lack of intellect. He accuses those who actually want to take real action against the offenders of these decisions of doing exactly what he and his idol Tariq are doing: simply "bytching and complaining" about everything while proposing no solutions whatsoever, on top of "deflecting" to everyone and anyone besides the Republican Party. Very common tactic, but do not be fooled.

I'll ask again since I already answered your question: What are you, Tariq, and all the right wing adjacent hashtaggers gonna do about the Republican Party's attack on all of black rights in this country?

Spending all of your energy writing paragraphs bytching, crying, and complaining on a message board. No wonder these parties doesn't take you guys serious. :heh:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
you bringing up bothsides instead of what the DEMS are gonna do to fight back against this...:what: is really fukking bizzare and this is the bullshyt i keep on about...:beli: but whatever bothsides are to blame yadda yadda yadda
That's because dems can't do shyt about it. They have no money. Republicans like leonard leo and harland crow been going on a spending spree since 2010. They finally went full throttle starting in 20221. Democrats are broke and can't fund PACs to push back against this shif.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
you bringing up bothsides instead of what the DEMS are gonna do to fight back against this...:what: is really fukking bizzare and this is the bullshyt i keep on about...:beli: but whatever bothsides are to blame yadda yadda yadda
dems wouldn't have to do anything if these people weren't openly disgusting white supremacist

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Democrats are controlled opposition. They'll try but they won't go as hard as Republicans would in a similar situation. America has done its very best to snuff out its left wingers, and billionaire money flows into the democratic party to prop up its most conservative members(like Joe manchin) and push that party right.
Correct. The democrats with wealth and power are really just Republicans. Manchin has the support of fascist tech bros like David sacks and chamath.