Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First post about me @5:35am
Second post about me @5:55am

I was the first thing on your mind when you woke up this morning? :dahell:

Third post about me @8:15pm
You’ve literally been posting about me ALL day because obviously the way we embarrassed you is still burning your soul like ether :wow:

Three posts that are 13 hours apart is "literally posting all day"? :laff:

I caught you outright lying, twice, then posted 13 hours later to point out you had run away.

Meanwhile I’m in Colombia enjoying life in the real world.

Says the person who yesterday posted ~120 times in 24 hours just to carry water for right wingers. Some vacation. :russ:

Are you going to fess up to your lies or not? You lied about the state of Black folk under Jim Crow, lied about the drop in poverty rates, and even lied about your own words right here in the thread.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I caught you outright lying, twice, then posted 13 hours later to point out you had run away.

Says the person who yesterday posted ~120 times in 24 hours just to carry water for right wingers. Some vacation. :russ:

Are you going to fess up to your lies or not? You lied about the state of Black folk under Jim Crow, lied about the drop in poverty rates, and even lied about your own words right here in the thread.
:damn: Throw the towel. @that guy gonna cry in the car

that guy

Superstar
Daps

You posted about me twice at 5am in the morning before the sun came up

I never responded and you posted about me at 8pm. That’s a 15 hour span I’ve been on your mind rent free. You’re literally sitting at the computer waiting for my attention like a dog waiting for its owner to return.

You’re doing research on my post count in the last 24 hours

You changed your signature

I have never gotten under a posters skin this much. All while enjoying this beautiful Colombian weather :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m going to post the data later, I got a vacation to enjoy. But let’s see what straw man arguments @Professor Emeritus comes up with after that. :heh:

Mind you, we’re still waiting for him to post where I said this. Dude is a shameless pathological liar.
I’m working on my own post now but let me breakdown your uninformed points really quick

Notice that he still hasn't posted the data that he promised us 3 days ago. Straight up Trumpian style.

Since then he has 8 additional posts in the thread, one of them 800 words long, and his only contribution to "data" was to outright lie about Black poverty rates pre/post integration by INVERTING the change.

Then when he got caught lying and posting false numbers, he made fun of me for......calling him out for lying.

I literally already explained the different between being “in a better economic position” and your made up straw man argument of being “better off”

Hmmmm.......you saying that people were "better off" during Jim Crow is a straw man argument?

I said black people are “worse off economically today than during segregation.”

You said it right there. You bleieve Black people are worse off economically today than during segregation when over 50% of the Black population was in poverty. :francis: