Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Both siders the other day when the Hunter Biden thread popped up. They was in that bytch deep as fukk.

chinese-china.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is how it goes. By the time they successfully done this, you will become used to the last thing they did, AA, and that will be your new normal. These people are smart enough not to do everything at once. They know the best way to disenfrancise is to slowly do it time because people get used to it or stop caring as time pass. Basically going for slowly boiling the frog so he doesn't hop out of the pot and will just sit there and die.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still a Tariq fan. I just think his plan to let the republicans win to somehow get reparations is retarded.

But what are you going to do about it outside of bytch and complain?

All y'all nikkas do is bytch and complain when the Republicans had you an L and have no action.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Republicans keep handing you L's but what are you going to do outside of bytching, crying, and complaining about Tariq Nasheed? LOL

We're already doing the work. We're raising clear awareness of the Republican party's direct attacks on black rights and mobilizing voters to get these Republicans the fukk outta here.

And unfortunately our work includes fighting the blatant disinformation of Tariq and his bothsider minions. The real question is in the face of the most actively anti black Republican Party in ages what are bothsider bytch c00ns doing other than running interference for Republicans and blaming immigrants like a bunch of bootlicking Toms? Yall nikkas and your fake militant persona ain't working no more. Vote Republican and spare us the nonsense.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Universities were created for rich, white males. And going this route that's all that will be there. Except for the athletes.

And since the "both siders" got called out. Let's see what th white democrats will do in private scholarships if these Republicans are successful.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're already doing the work. We're raising clear awareness of the Republican party's direct attacks on black rights and mobilizing voters to get these Republicans the fukk outta here.

And unfortunately our work includes fighting the blatant disinformation of Tariq and his bothsider minions. The real question is in the face of the most actively anti black Republican Party in ages what are bothsider bytch c00ns doing other than running interference for Republicans and blaming immigrants like a bunch of bootlegging Toms? Yall nikkas and your fake militant persona ain't working no more. Vote Republican and spare us the nonsense.

In other words, bytching, crying, and complaining with no actions. :heh:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I knew this was next :francis: This would honestly be worse than the affirmative action ruling. Minority scholarships were the only reason I was able to make it out of college debt-free. I went to a college engineering summer camp for high schoolers in 11th grade that gave out $20K/year scholarships at the end to me and some other students. All the recipients were women, black, or hispanic. And then I would seem to randomly receive various grants and scholarships each year for being black and in the college of engineering. There is so much free money out there for black students, especially if you're interested in STEM.

Last edited: