Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hes correct though as hes talking about economics where black americans as an unintended consequence of jim crow/segregation was them being able to build economic wealth as they were forced to do most if not all their business within the communities they were segregated into. If we listen to you guys, the narrative would be black people never could build their own communities when american history has said otherwise. Obviously, the government and america has always gotten in the way so you had towns like tulsa oklahoma being destroyed and etc etc whether its through some state ordered riot or urban renewal. They are always trying go prevent black people from being great. However certain circumstances would change all that by the end of the 60s. There were many wealthy black communities like the hill district in pittsburgh. You clearly dont research and youre a democrat shill so youre not about uplifting black people. You act as an apologist for white supremacist on the left telling us to vote for them. You support politicians who do not support or havent done shyt for the black community and even anti black shyt.
No, he is not correct. There is no metric where Black people were better off under Jim Crow segregation. The largest gains made by Black people after the civil rights era occurred in the public sector, an area where they were previously blocked due to legal restrictions and societal discrimination. If you think wage disparity is bad now, it was even worse for Black workers in similar jobs during that time and it was all legal, and there was no recourse to fight for better wages. I dislike the necessity arguments some of you use to paint a rosy picture of the Jim Crow era for Black businesses when, in reality, the number and diversity of Black-owned businesses have grown in absolute terms today. That doesn't mean disparities don't exist today--because they do, and they are stark--but the overall quality of life, including income, education, medical care, and legal protections, is far better today than it was during that era.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Hes correct though as hes talking about economics where black americans as an unintended consequence of jim crow/segregation was them being able to build economic wealth as they were forced to do most if not all their business within the communities they were segregated into. If we listen to you guys, the narrative would be black people never could build their own communities when american history has said otherwise. Obviously, the government and america has always gotten in the way so you had towns like tulsa oklahoma being destroyed and etc etc whether its through some state ordered riot or urban renewal. They are always trying go prevent black people from being great. However certain circumstances would change all that by the end of the 60s. There were many wealthy black communities like the hill district in pittsburgh. You clearly dont research and youre a democrat shill so youre not about uplifting black people. You act as an apologist for white supremacist on the left telling us to vote for them. You support politicians who do not support or havent done shyt for the black community and even anti black shyt.
Show us the data dude. You're talking out of your ass. Black people are more educated, richer, and gainfully employed now than they ever were in American history. Please stop using white supremacist scammer talk. We need your peer reviewed empirical data, charts, graphs from reputable bipartisan and non partisan think tanks. Until you have that to back up all this horseshyt, please stop the con. Nobody is buying it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show us the data dude. You're talking out of your ass. Black people are more educated, richer, and gainfully employed now than they ever were in American history. Please stop using white supremacist scammer talk. We need your peer reviewed empirical data, charts, graphs from reputable bipartisan and non partisan think tanks. Until you have that to back up all this horseshyt, please stop the con. Nobody is buying it.

Emotional responses dont make you correct, you dumbfukk. You show receipts where im wrong instead of throwing a bytchfest. You vote democrat clowns straight up lying and rooting for black people being oppressed. Go fukk yourself with that bytch ass response.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Emotional responses dont make you correct, you dumbfukk. You show receipts where im wrong instead of throwing a bytchfest.
It's not emotional, it's true. You're spreading disinformation with no evidence. lol. Don't try to deflect, you have no data.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not emotional, it's true. You're spreading disinformation with no evidence. lol. Don't try to deflect, you have no data.

SHOW ME WHERE IM WRONG IF YOU fukkING KNOW SO MUCH, dikkHEAD. Pull up data your goddamn self or shut up.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Holy shyt you're dumb. :russ:

:dead::dead::dead:
You’re proving my point :mjlol: You’re making the same straw man argument you made last time. Different name, same shyt posting.

I literally already explained the different between being “in a better economic position” and your made up straw man argument of being “better off”

There isn’t a second person dumbass :mjlol:

Let me make it as remedial as possible:

A person working a stable but dead end job with no career advancement opportunities and money saved up is in a better economic position than a recent college graduate that has yet to gain employment.

That same person is not “better off” not going to college because over time that college graduate will earn significantly more over a lifetime in addition to career advancement, higher quality of life, longer lifespan etc etc.

The point being illustrated that being in a better position economically is not the same as being “better off”

You can’t quote a single post of me defending Jim Crow but then again you can barely read in the first place

It didn’t take make 7 weeks to come up with a reply. I’m actually successful and have a life outside thecoli. This is just entertainment :pachaha:

Black people being in a better position during Jim Crow is just a statistical fact. Black people were forced to patronize black owned businesses. He had black own bus lines etc etc.
Now why have nothing, which is why Dr MLK changed his tune on Intergration before he died:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Emotional responses dont make you correct, you dumbfukk. You show receipts where im wrong instead of throwing a bytchfest. You vote democrat clowns straight up lying and rooting for black people being oppressed. Go fukk yourself with that bytch ass response.
Then proceeds to cuss slim out in all caps… :mjlol:

SHOW ME WHERE IM WRONG IF YOU fukkING KNOW SO MUCH, dikkHEAD. Pull up data your goddamn self or shut up.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Black people also have more debt which is why the wealth gap hasn’t budged. I’m busy right now but I’ll be back to post the data later

And please stop saying black people cant come up with our own opinions just because you have a different uninformed opinion.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You already got a Low Quality Post warning the first time you denied saying it. :russ:

The fact that you think you can win this one to the point that you keep upping the thread. :dead:
And you got ran off the site for lying and making strawman arguments yet here you are doing the same thing under a different name :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re proving my point :mjlol: You’re making the same straw man argument you made last time.

Because the argument was right, and you caught a Low Quality Post warning for trying to juelz out of it. Can you not see that a confirmed mentally ill poster is the only one co-signing you right now while everyone else says you're full of shyt?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You are making the claim that Black people were better off economically under Jim Crow segregation, so the onus is on you to cite evidence supporting your argument.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Because the argument was right, and you caught a Low Quality Post warning for trying to juelz out of it. Can you not see that a confirmed mentally ill poster is the only one co-signing you right now while everyone else says you're full of shyt?
I don’t care who co-signs me :heh:

I post factual information and you post for daps. The minute you got exposed by @10bandz and stopped getting the daps, you ran off the cite with a farewell post and all :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then proceeds to cuss slim out in all caps… :mjlol:

See you slow folks on here really need each other on here. Youre dumb enough to think you can read peoples emotions through text. :mjlol: you cannot read emotions through text. CAPS or not, dummy.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont trust anybody who is overexplains themselves to justify this

You doing all of that for this and you expect any self respecting black person to not see you as an enemy or a sellout?