Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The question were posed to you and you failed to answer. If you’re using higher “lifetime earnings” as a metric it should result in a measurable higher wealth in the black community which isn’t the case. More education means more debt.

I don’t believe segregation ie “separate and unequal” I believe in separation ie separate and equal.

The fact of the matter is black people are in a worse position economically than during segregation despite loyally and consistently voting democrat for 70 years.
It’s proven that separate can never be equal if property taxes change the dynamics of primary education

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fact of the matter is black people are in a worse position economically than during segregation despite loyally and consistently voting democrat for 70 years.

Black people being in a worse position economically today ≠ “being better off” economically during segregation.

Wait... what?

You think black people are worse off now than they were during segregation.... but you don't think black people were better off during segregation than they are now?

Your brain is fried.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
“Black people were in a ‘better position’ economically during segregation, but that doesn’t mean they were ‘better off’ economically during segregation”

The word knots we tie ourselves into :mjlol:
Nahh you’re just remedial :mjlol:

A person who has been working a dead end job with no career advancement opportunities but has saved some money can quit their dead end job and use their savings to go back to college to increase their earning potential.

That person who had a full-time job with 6 months of emergency savings is in a better economic position than a recent college grad with no job. That does not mean they’re “better off” than the college grad because the college grad has a higher earning potential and statistically will earn more over a lifetime.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Wait... what?

You think black people are worse off now than they were during segregation.... but you don't think black people were better off during segregation than they are now?

Your brain is fried.
I think your brain is fried because you spend too much time on this website that you’re passing off your lack of reading comprehension as my posts :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nahh you’re just remedial :mjlol:

A person who has been working a dead end job with no career advancement opportunities but has saved some money can quit their dead end job and use their savings to go back to college to increase their earning potential.

That person who had a full-time job with 6 months of emergency savings is in a better economic position than a recent college grad with no job. That does not mean they’re “better off” than the college grad because the college grad has a higher earning potential and statistically will earn more over a lifetime.

You're ignoring so many economic variables with this statement.

For one, the person who saved up 6 months worth of emergency savings can go back to college too (and much easier than person one might I add).

The second person is also in a much better position to invest in stocks/property since they have capital while person one will be in school for 4 years getting pummeled by inflation.

Edit: nevermind, I see you're gish galloping trying to defend jim crow lol. You spent 7 weeks coming up with that response?!?

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You're ignoring so many economic variables with this statement.

For one, the person who saved up 6 months worth of emergency savings can go back to college too (and much easier than person one might I add).

The second person is also in a much better position to invest in stocks/property since they have capital while person one will be in school for 4 years getting pummeled by inflation.

Edit: nevermind, I see you're gish galloping trying to defend jim crow lol. You spent 7 weeks coming up with that response?!?
There isn’t a second person dumbass :mjlol:

Let me make it as remedial as possible:

A person working a stable but dead end job with no career advancement opportunities and money saved up is in a better economic position than a recent college graduate that has yet to gain employment.

That same person is not “better off” not going to college because over time that college graduate will earn significantly more over a lifetime in addition to career advancement, higher quality of life, longer lifespan etc etc.

The point being illustrated that being in a better position economically is not the same as being “better off”

You can’t quote a single post of me defending Jim Crow but then again you can barely read in the first place

It didn’t take make 7 weeks to come up with a reply. I’m actually successful and have a life outside thecoli. This is just entertainment :pachaha:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The question were posed to you and you failed to answer. If you’re using higher “lifetime earnings” as a metric it should result in a measurable higher wealth in the black community which isn’t the case. More education means more debt.

I don’t believe segregation ie “separate and unequal” I believe in separation ie separate and equal.

Carter Blanche aack of shyt

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait... what?

Your brain is fried.

Hes correct though as hes talking about economics where black americans as an unintended consequence of jim crow/segregation was them being able to build economic wealth as they were forced to do most if not all their business within the communities they were segregated into. If we listen to you guys, the narrative would be black people never could build their own communities when american history has said otherwise. Obviously, the government and america has always gotten in the way so you had towns like tulsa oklahoma being destroyed and etc etc whether its through some state ordered riot or urban renewal. They are always trying go prevent black people from being great. However certain circumstances would change all that by the end of the 60s. There were many wealthy black communities like the hill district in pittsburgh. You clearly dont research and youre a democrat shill so youre not about uplifting black people. You act as an apologist for white supremacist on the left telling us to vote for them. You support politicians who do not support or havent done shyt for the black community and even anti black shyt.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Hes correct though. You clearly dont research and youre a democrat shill so youre not about uplifting black people. You act as an apologist for white supremacist on the left telling us to vote for them. You support politicians who do not support or havent done shyt for the black community and even anti black shyt.
That’s his posting style. @8WON6 just called him out for doing the same thing.

I clearly said “black people were in a better economic position during Jim Crow than today”

He changes that to:

“You think black people are worse off now than they were during segregation.... but you don't think black people were better off during segregation than they are now?”

All he does makes strawman arguments against things you never even said buries these arguments in a massive post that takes up half the page

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I clearly said “black people were in a better economic position during Jim Crow than today”

He changes that to:

All he does makes strawman arguments against things you never even said buries these arguments in a massive post that takes up half the page

Yes he does. Dude literally is just talking in circles because hes knows that what hes standing by is bullshyt. Then when enough people tell him to sit down, he acts like a victim looking for sympathy. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Holy shyt you're dumb. :russ:

You claimed black people were better off economically during segregation, which is insane.

I never claimed that. That’s not even remotely close. :what:

:dead::dead::dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You already got a Low Quality Post warning the first time you denied saying it. :russ:

The fact that you think you can win this one to the point that you keep upping the thread. :dead: