Next steps: Republicans say they're repealing minority-targeted scholarship programs

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
STUPID, :mjlol: do you know how to READ? :snoop: only thing you did was ether yourself by showing you didnt understand wtf i wrote. All of what you wrote is unnecessary as it has NOTHING to do with my point. If you understood what i wrote, you would have criticized that point. You mentioning employment, teenage pregnancy and whatever showing that you didnt understand. Of course, i can tell that your slow ass thinks that im supporting jim crow and segregation when Im not and didnt even say i did. I said "unintended consequences" and "economics" and the hill district. Like seriously, if you understand what that means. You clearly arent aware of american history to understand what is being said.
:dead: You still have yet to produce data

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
sounds like the type of shyt you would say :laff: :laff: :laff:

First of all you are a tether.

Secondly:

Idolatry

Idolatry is the worship of a cult image or "idol" as though it were a deity. In Abrahamic religions idolatry connotes the worship of something or someone other than the Abrahamic God as if it were God.

You need to get some help.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is "us"? I hardly interacted with you in 2021.

I took that break in the second half of 2021, during the first year of a Biden Administration that I had repeatedly said was a terrible idea after spending 2019 and 2020 saying that Biden was a horrible candidate with an awful past and the Democrats were fools for nominating him. And you were probably bushed most of that time like you always are, so why are you saying "us"?

The vast majority of Coli posters wanted Trump to be voted out of office but still thought Biden was a shytty candidate. Just like me.

WTF are you talking about? Like really, WTF?

Notice that he never answered why he had to take "a break". :sas2: he also never even address kamala's stance towards creating policies specifically for black americans in that video and how she as VP in this current admin with joe biden passed legislations for specific policies for asian americans.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: You still have yet to produce data

I dont need to. :yeshrug: you have a problem with reading and comprehension apparrently. I said economic wise and your dumbass is pulling teen pregnancy stats. If Im wrong, show me where Im wrong with receipts. the problem here is you dont even understand what Im saying to begin with as youre mentioning shyt has NOTHING to do with what i said as to why you said Im wrong. You cant even explain the connect those stats you posted with my initial point regarding "unintended consequences of economic gains" to counter what i wrote and you want ME to explain to you what???

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I dont need to. :yeshrug: you have a problem with reading and comprehension apparrently. I said economic wise and your dumbass is pulling teen pregnancy stats.
OMG you really are illiterate. 3 out 5 of my bullets directly address Black economic progress since segregation. Also I gave you bi partisan and non partisan resources for you to use to pull the data yourself. So yeah I don’t argue with idiots and agents. Bye.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
First of all you are a tether.

Secondly:

Idolatry

Idolatry is the worship of a cult image or "idol" as though it were a deity. In Abrahamic religions idolatry connotes the worship of something or someone other than the Abrahamic God as if it were God.

You need to get some help.

The guy who is a Hawks fan but makes 1000 posts in a year in Lakers threads and 0 posts in Hawks threads just because of Bron talking about idolatry :laff: fukking dusty fake militant loser :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG you really are illiterate. 3 out 5 of my bullets directly address Black economic progress since segregation. Also I gave you bi partisan and non partisan resources for you to use to pull the data yourself. So yeah I don’t argue with idiots and agents. Bye.

And none of that shyt countered my point.

Let me give you some advice. If youre going to play that game, why are you avoiding the fact that the wealth of black americans has diminished over how many decades and will be 0 by 2053 or whatever year in the future? Does all of those stats you posted with the three points you claim are "progress" counter what i said explain the problem of diminish wealth in the black community in america right now as we speak? :mjlol: your math doesnt add up because your underlying message is to vote democrat. Thats why youre here to begin with.

Now go on and DENY the fact that the wealth of black americans has decreased over the past 50 years. Thats why i know you dont know what im talking about.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not a lie Indians, Africans, Carribeans, Latinos, etc. eat off of these programs more than FBA people do.
You just shifted the argument by adding 'more,' changing what you initially said. Cite evidence showing that everyone other than 'FBA/ADOS' benefits from these programs. I'm talking about something I can read, not some idiotic YouTube video.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:unimpressed:

The tired old whiny right wing stereotype of "you're not allowed to have a different opinion."

You want to belong to a party where you are not allowed to be independently critical? Stick with the GOP you want to help win elections so bad. A party where you are completely unwelcome if you don't praise and vote for a twice impeached twice indicted narcissist like a God. Quit with the classic projecting. You right wingers are the ones that have issues thinking for yourselves.

You want to be critical of Democrats? Cool. But what you ain't gonna do is blame them for the actions of Republicans, encourage people to help disadvantage them in retaliation, give Republicans more power, and call that agent shyt "expressing my displeasure."

In 2016 you and the rest of the fake militants wanted to express your vague "displeasure" with Democrats for nominating Hillary Clinton and not sending out lump sum reparations checks. Yall got what you wanted. Hillary lost. Trump got the White House and the Supreme Court picks. And now Affirmative Action and student loan debt relief is gone.

Yall both siders are a bunch of partisan hacks for Republicans, and your inane atrategy of directing all anger at Democrats no matter what the circumstances is looking more pathetic by the day. Yall can fukk off with the "apply pressure to the Democrats" bullshyt.

This thread is not about the Democrats. Its not about immigrants or liberal white women or Joe Bidens family or any of yalls deranged deflections. It's about the Republican Party and the people like you who enable them with this fake ass militancy. Black children born in 2023 have lets rights than when you and I were born because of barbershop babbling idiots on social media.

Stay on topic. How do you feel about these attempts to eradicate black scholarships?

:picard:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You just shifted the argument by adding 'more,' changing what you initially said. Cite evidence showing that everyone other than 'FBA/ADOS' benefits from these programs. I'm talking about something I can read, not some idiotic YouTube video.

The American Rescue Plan provided:

• More than $10 billion to over 1,000 community colleges
  • More than $2.7 billion to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
  • More than $190 million to Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs)
  • Approximately $11 billion to Hispanic-serving institutions (HSIs)
  • Approximately $5 billion to Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-serving institutions (AANAPISIs)
  • Almost $1 billion to Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs)

How in the fukk did these people get more funding than us? Especially Asians who are a smaller population that us.

HSIs are accredited, post-secondary, higher educational institutions with at least 25% total full-time enrollment of Hispanic undergraduate students. HSIs included four-year and two-year, public and private educational institutions. HSIs enroll 40% of all Hispanic-American students of higher education. There are 274 institutions of higher education defined as HSIs using the criteria defined by the White House Initiative and the Department of Education.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And none of that shyt countered my point.

Let me give you some advice. If youre going to play that game, why are you avoiding the fact that the wealth of black americans has diminished over how many decades and will be 0 by 2053 or whatever year in the future? Does all of those stats you posted with the three points you claim are "progress" counter what i said explain the problem of diminish wealth in the black community in america right now as we speak? :mjlol: your math doesnt add up because your underlying message is to vote democrat. Thats why youre here to begin with.

Now go on and DENY the fact that the wealth of black americans has decreased over the past 50 years. Thats why i know you dont know what im talking about.
Ok I’ll bite. How does the problem you posted relate to desegregation and Democrat policies? Please support your position with data, not theories. White supremacy is the law of the land and it supersedes everything so you need to provide evidence that Republicans have not tried to exacerbate the problem or at the very least provide evidence that both parties are equally complicit. You have yet to provide any evidence of anything. And if you’re not talking about how partisan agendas and policies contribute to this problem then you’re just arguing to be arguing.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The American Rescue Plan provided:

• More than $10 billion to over 1,000 community colleges
  • More than $2.7 billion to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
  • More than $190 million to Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs)
  • Approximately $11 billion to Hispanic-serving institutions (HSIs)
  • Approximately $5 billion to Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-serving institutions (AANAPISIs)
  • Almost $1 billion to Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs)

How in the fukk did these people get more funding than us? Especially Asians who are a smaller population that us.

HSIs are accredited, post-secondary, higher educational institutions with at least 25% total full-time enrollment of Hispanic undergraduate students. HSIs included four-year and two-year, public and private educational institutions. HSIs enroll 40% of all Hispanic-American students of higher education. There are 274 institutions of higher education defined as HSIs using the criteria defined by the White House Initiative and the Department of Education.

This is why I said you should stop watching bad actors from YouTube.

There are over 500 HSIs that server over 5m students, and while there are only ~45 AANAPISIs, they server between 750k to 1m students, while HBCUs serve around 325k. More funding to cover a larger student body. You still haven't proven your initial claim.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ok I’ll bite. How does the problem you posted relate to desegregation and Democrat policies? Please support your position with data, not theories. White supremacy is the law of the land and it supersedes everything so you need to provide evidence that Republicans have not tried to exacerbate the problem or at the very least provide evidence that both parties are equally complicit. You have yet to provide any evidence of anything. And if you’re not talking about how partisan agendas and policies contribute to this problem then you’re just arguing to be arguing.

The problem with the Democrats is they allowed other minority groups come in any eat the food that was meant for ADOS/FBA in the name of diversity