News: GTA 6 will feature a female protagonist

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People acting like this is some ridiculous concept that wouldn't fit in a GTA game. A story about a wanted couple running across state lines, going city to city causing crime along the way would be perfect for a gta game.

I can picture missions where you set dudes up with the woman before switching to the man to rob them, that don't sound like gta to yall?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Most people seem to be more annoyed at Rockstar catering to the ABC mob than playing with a female protagonist.

I'm sure most folks played the Assassin's Creed and Saints Row games already.

No way this comes out next year.

People acting like this is some ridiculous concept that wouldn't fit in a GTA game. A story about a wanted couple running across state lines, going city to city causing crime along the way would be perfect for a gta game.

I can picture missions where you set dudes up with the woman before switching to the man to rob them, that don't sound like gta to yall?

captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That would be dope. Use a BBL latina :wow:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want that dealer gay bytch from 4. Have her run off to atlanta after her last mission.

I will able to sell ass/ start an only fans for in game money? :patrice:

Hopefully they bring back Hot Coffee.

:shaq:

can we get a BBL? :patrice:

How the fukk I'm I going to pick up prostitutes with a female antagonist?

That would be dope. Use a BBL latina :wow:

You dudes are weirdos

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Who said the character would be a female version of Carl, Franklin, Michael, or Trevor?

Same logic cacs used when they said "imagine Tommy or Clyde being black."

Stop watching thequartering videos breh.
But those are the archetypal Gta characters so now imagine them being female. Lets not be dense here :what: in what world are females getting up to the bs those characters got in to. It has to be somewhat believable and a female character just isnt must i dumb it down for you:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: