News: GTA 6 will feature a female protagonist

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
A lot of dudes if given the choice will play as a woman anyways.i just hope we can customize her a bit and she's tough as fukk.
If there ain't no female romance options tho my character just gonna be an incel cuz I ain't doing all that...:dame:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
don't mind a female protag...I just don't like the multiple protag shyt

GTA was a multi billion dollar franchise before GTA online. 1-4 sold over 200 million copies

GTA has always been known for its stories and characters.

don't engage with trolls

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And of course all morning ppl were complaining about "Sexist Gamers" that don't exist.

Literally the whole hashtag was bot ass nikka complaining about nobody complaining.

That said; who cares? After all this time, R* gonna have to come with real info.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Old news, theybe had leaks and rumors about this for a while now. This is a signaling to shareholders that shyt is good despite fans being mad after all the cancelations

Why you think they also announced that they been cleaning house of all fukkboys and establishing a great working environment for all employees.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So we get to play as a man or a woman since its inspired by Bonnie & Cylde it seems like.
That would be kinda cool too. But honestly when games do that one of the characters always gets a watered down experience compared to the other. Assassins creed odyssey tried that exact same thing. And the female storyline was just so much better than the male's. It really felt like the male character was written in just to please fans so they wouldn't be forced to play as a woman.
Hopefully that isn't the case here

darryl

Superstar
Daps
That would be kinda cool too. But honestly when games do that one of the characters always gets a watered down experience compared to the other. Assassins creed odyssey tried that exact same thing. And the female storyline was just so much better than the male's. It really felt like the male character was written in just to please fans so they wouldn't be forced to play as a woman.
Hopefully that isn't the case here
Thats a good point. Didn't even think about that. Odyssey was so dope