News: GTA 6 will feature a female protagonist

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who deliberately choose a female avatar in place of a male one clearly have cross dressing fantasies
Maybe they just like looking at jiggle physics?:yeshrug:

5d7b617301b924fb0903bb4fdaf90489.gif

:lolbron:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just read the article sounds like we are getting a Wokestar game :mjlol:

I love how killing random peoplee with a chainsaw or burning them alive is ok but a gay joke! thats just taking shyt to far!

A bunch of racist jokes and lines againsts Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Arabs A-ok, a joke about trans people? OMG WHAT THE fukk WHERE THEY THINKING!! CENSOR THAT shyt!!!

:russ:
I don't get how that is "woke" politically correct, censored, more pandering.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah but all the major players who did the old GTA games are gone.

Like..who exactly AT rockstar is making GTA 6?
People who think becoming what you parodied is going to go unnoticed. I expect the writing and characterization to be handled with baby gloves. To try and please everyone. GTA fortnite. Cleansed of all the toxic that made the series what it is.

Picture this... A crime inspired and simulating game dropped a young thug song because he was arrested and implicated in shyt they monetize as gameplay. He hasn't even been convicted. Whoever running the show is a contradictory joke and it's been like this since they started going after modders. There's something fundamentally wrong with a crime simulator creator being mad at people who use glitches found in game to generate in game income. Sure patch the shyt but penalizing people? Shutting down mods and servers from GT4? The greed is over the top.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I don't have an issue with a female protagonist.

I care more about if the gameplay is going to be improved and the story.

Hopefully, Rockstar builds upon the RAGE engine improvements from RDR2.

we need the attention to detail from RDR2 to be in 6...also need the shooting mechanics from Max Payne 3 :wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
we need the attention to detail from RDR2 to be in 6...also need the shooting mechanics from Max Payne 3 :wow:

The shooting mechanics definitely need an improvement, as well as overall animations.

GTA V felt sluggish at times and it's definitely noticeable now on current-gen consoles.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The shooting mechanics definitely need an improvement, as well as overall animations.

GTA V felt sluggish at times and it's definitely noticeable now on current-gen consoles.
It’s about time they change it, the one rare complaint I hear about their games is the mechanics.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
A lot of dudes if given the choice will play as a woman anyways.i just hope we can customize her a bit and she's tough as fukk.
If there ain't no female romance options tho my character just gonna be an incel cuz I ain't doing all that...:dame:

Rockstar gonna put in a quick time event main story mission of her getting dikked down :ufdup:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I don't have an issue with a female protagonist.

I care more about if the gameplay is going to be improved and the story.

Hopefully, Rockstar builds upon the RAGE engine improvements from RDR2.
I need them to push fludity in the movements and animation the most it'll stop making combat and movement feel sluggish.